7

Chen Mu's feelings towards Qi Yuan are complicated. After a day and a night, she discovered that the man in front of her had too many faces. He thought he was a murderer, but he was actually a master of the game. He thought he had an awkward personality. Without losing his gentleness, he is actually a villain who seeks to usurp the throne.

She is just a young man who has lived for 20 years and has not been deeply involved in the world. Qi Yuan is definitely the ultimate **oss in the difficult dungeon. The strength of the two is very different. Once they are matched, she will only be turned into a scum in seconds. Portion.

After recognizing this, Chen Mu felt aggrieved. The system had arranged an impossible task for her from the beginning. According to the current progress, the possibility of her entering the parallel world is very slim.

Qi Yuan didn't have a see-through eye, so naturally he couldn't understand her inner entanglement. This would be in his eyes, only the jeans with a few holes and the beautiful white legs in the holes. He only needs to look at it and he knows. How slippery and tender those legs are.

It's just naked/naked/naked seduction!

Chen Mu was uncomfortable with his gaze. He covered the two holes in his thighs with both hands, and said, "I'll go find a needle and thread to fill these holes in a while!"

Qi Yuan raised his eyebrows, and said leisurely: "Yes. Just tell me what you want, don't be circumspect, my wife of Qi Yuan has to mend her trousers?"

Chen Mu: ...

She doesn't have anything she wants? What did this man interpret from her words? ! ! !

Seeing that the two were about to start a dialogue between chicken and duck, Aunt Fang appeared with a bowl of bird's nest porridge in good time, "Madam, there is still an hour before lunch, you can drink a bowl of porridge to cushion your stomach."

Chen Mu did not take over the porridge in a hurry . , I am very grateful to Aunt Fang for her timely relief.

Qi Yuan did not continue this topic, but asked Aunt Fang: "How many male workers are there?"

As a housekeeper, Aunt Fang knows everything about the house, and then replied: "There are three, one gardener, One transporter, one driver."

Qi Yuan's slender fingers tapped on the armrest of the sofa, and said, "Try to change to a female."

Aunt Fang nodded in response, and then asked: "Is it urgent? If it's urgent, I will start selecting people in the afternoon."

Qi Yuan glanced at Chen Mu beside him and said to Aunt Fang: "She dresses like this all day long. , There is another man in the family who is not suitable, as soon as possible."

Aunt Fang nodded without changing his face: "I know."

Chen Mu, who had been listening in on the whole time, almost fell off the sofa. Do you want to be so exaggerated? ? Didn't she just wear a pair of jeans with ripped holes? Is it serious enough to kill all the male workers in the family? ?

Seeing her unconvinced, Qi Yuan said, "Hurry up and eat the porridge."

Chen Mu gritted his teeth and said, "I want to go out when I'm finished."

Qi Yuan raised his eyes to look at her and asked: " What are you going to do?"

"Buy clothes." She wants to buy the kind that wraps her head to toe. It's best to wrap herself as a mummy, and see if he says she seduce him!