𝒅𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖.

𝙰/𝙽: 𝙹𝚒𝚗𝚂𝚘𝚗 𝚆𝚎𝚎𝚔

𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚝 5: SPACE/TRAVEL

UN-BETA'D. Please excuse all my typos and errors. Enjoy.

📖📖📖

Evening came and Youngjae was all smiles when he finally met his best friend's boyfriend. "It's about time to finally meet you, Jinyoung. Jack can't stop talking about you since you two met." He said as he extended his hand to shake Jinyoung's hand.

"Pleasure's mine. Finally, I met you." Jinyoung said as he shook Youngjae's hand.

"Dinner is served, my masters." Bambam announced sarcastically.

Jinyoung and Youngjae exchanged glances and laughed then walked together to the dining table where Jackson was busy placing their dinner in the middle of the table. Jinyoung helped Jackson by taking his apron off and pulled the chair for him to sit on. "Thank you, babe."

"Ew...you see how sickeningly sweet they are, Jae?" Bambam whined.

"Oh, Bam-ah....you're just jealous. Why don't you get yourself a nice girl to date so you can leave me and Jinyoung alone?" Jackson laughed. "Gyeom told me that you liked someone from school. What is her name...?" He added to tease his little brother. "Sonia? Som...Somi! Yeah, Somi, that's her name, right?"

"Ah, I will kill Yugyeom!" Bambam uttered.

"Oh no, Bammie...That phrase belongs to me...I will kill Yugyeom, for you if you want." Jinyoung uttered nonchalantly.

"But Bam-ah is right. You too are indeed disgustingly sweet. Are you for real?!?" Youngjae chuckled.

"I can assure you, Jae, that I truly love Jackson. And I will dive to the deepest ocean just to be with him. It sounds corny or cliché but it's true." Jinyoung took another sip of the wine and gave Jackson a peck on his temple.

The quartet continued a pleasant supper full of laughter, story time, teasing, and drinking. Jinyoung halted while he was drinking from his glass, "Baby, you're not drinking?" Bambam and Youngjae exchanged glances.

"No, babe. I have an early appointment tomorrow so I won't drink wine tonight." Jackson explained.

"Appointment? You didn't tell me about that?" Jinyoung questioned.

"Doctor's appointment, babe."

"Why? Are you sick?"

Jackson laughed when he saw how worried Jinyoung looked. "Babe, don't worry. Just a check up." Jinyoung believed what Jackson told him and continued to drink and talked with Youngjae.

"So, what are your plans for your anniversary next month?" Bambam asked.

"Bam, don't worry...we're planning on going to New York for our anniversary. You will have the condo for yourself." Jackson told him.

"We are? So, we decided on New York? Yes! I want to walk hand in hand through Central Park. Go up the Empire State Building. See the Statue of Liberty. I am excited." Jinyoung couldn't hide his excitement which made Jackson's heart warm up.

"Oh. My. Gosh. You are indeed whipped." Youngjae mumbled and Bambam caught that. "I told you....now, you believe me? Isn't that disgusting in a way how grossly in love they are?" Bambam asked. Youngjae nodded slowly while both were staring at the couple across from them. Jackson and Jinyoung couldn't care less and acted lovey-dovey, tooth-achingly sweet in front of them.

>>>

"This is amazing, Seunie! Look at this room! But...wait...two beds? Why?" Jinyoung was horrified to see that their hotel room has two queen beds.