Prologue

3rd person view

3rd person view

The boyband was called for a meeting. Everyone's mood was upset because they preferred sleeping on their comfortable bed in the apartment more than dozing off in the meeting. But as they couldn't miss it, they headed to the conference room and took their seats, knowing that it won't finish for at least 4 hours. They had experience. Their concept manager could continue a 5 minute meeting for longer than 2 or 3 hours. It was a born talent of him.

Min Yoongi, or else Suga, leaned over the seat and started sleeping, as if announcing his bed time. Jimin was playing some kind of game with Taehyung, and was going to fall down tripping his leg. But a staff member nearby saved him. Then the eldest member Jin, was in a separate game, whispering something in the youngest member Jungkook's ear and laughing his ass off. J-Hope was burried in his phone while super smart Namjoon was reading something quickly in his phone.

Namjoon's sanity was worse than ever. Other days, he tries to silent others and look important in the conference room.

But today,.. today he was letting everyone do whatever they wanted and was busy with something of his own without caring about others.

They couldn't spend much time like that as their managers came in. Everyone became silent and greeted managers.

"This meeting is taken today to discuss about our 'Season Greeting 2022'. If you have any ideas, please present them now".

Season Greeting 2022

Behind the Story!!!

You don't know the real story behind the seasons greeting cards, do you? Read this! This contains the bloody bitter truth behind them.