Jungkook

Although Jin hyung spent his time including holidays with me in early days, he reduced the time with me as time passed. One day I even fought with Jimin hyung saying that Jin hyung doesn't spend time with me because of him. But from the things he said, I realized that Jin hyung doesn't spend time with them either.

Every time I go to Jin hyung's room, he gets scared and locks his phone. Now he has changed his password too. He doesn't let me lay a finger on it either. Of he was using the computer machine, he unplug the plug without even shutting it down properly whenever he sees a shadow of me.

No matter how much I tried to find out what hyung hides from me, I couldn't. Hyung goes five feet forward whenever I go a single foot forward.

First, I decided to go to his room without his permission. When I was about to go in, some things behind the door fell down, and I was caught. That day also hyung escaped from me by switching the machine off. Only after going in that I realized hyung has prepared a trap with a chair and some things next to the door to give him the signal if someone came in. The very day hyung turned his computer machine to the other side, that he can see the door while sitting there.

No matter how I tried, hyung was much cunning than I was. But only one day, I got a chance to go in. Hyung was supposed to go somewhere with his family, but he forgot to lock the door as he was running late.

Me taking the maximum advantage from the situation, sneaked into his room and locked from inside, so that no one can guess that I am in. Only after opening his computer that I realized the things weren't going to be easy. Hyung has set a lockscreen password.

While guessing the password, I tried his birthday. Then the ex-pin of hyung's phone. When nothing worked out, I tried worldwidehandsome in simple letters. It worked!

Hyung, any army can guess your passwords...

By going a tour in hyung's folders, still I hadn't found anything fishy. There were only family photos, our photos, our videos, anime films, etc there. They weren't suspicious as I already knew about them. The gaming software also was the same. I couldn't suspct any of them.

But hyung's search history was suspicious. From the top to bottom, the hostory only with an orange colour icon was utterly unexpected. I got a beautiful image of hyung when I opened one of them. When I read the things there, I wondered whether hyung had written them.

Hyung is a mafia king.

He kills everyone.

He meets a girl.

Then they fall in love.

The girl's appa also was a mafia man.

Hyung shoots appa.

Girl come to the mid to save appa.

Girl dies.

Hyung regrets and kills himself.

I cried readng it because I had never imagined about a day without hyung. But why did he write such a book? I started reading another book that hyung had written.

Hyung is a doctor there.

A mentally disabled patient comes to see him.

They fall in love.

Hyung heps her to run away from the hospital.

Girl gets serious and kills hyung.

Why did hyung helped her to run away? He could've minded his own business.

I got some more books when I finished it, still crying. I was scared to see my image there. I wondered whether hyung had written stories about me too.

I am a college student.

My ears had more earings than any girl has.

How can hyung do this to me? He know very well that every piercing my ears had were done because of Bighit's need!

There's a tatoo in my arm.

About which tatoo he was talking about? He yell at me with his high pitch every time I ask to have a tatoo.

I sleep with girls every night and forget them in mornings.

How can hyung talk about me like this?

While reading that story, I took a mental note to ask hyung abut all this whenever he comes back. He has written such bad things about me, and written about TaeTae hyung as an innocent teacher...

How can he do this to me?

I read more because I was angry with hyung. But I realized one thing after reading more. These weren't written by hyung but by other people.

After reading all f them, I knew how to operate it. I checked time and went out before hyung comes. I kept everything as they were, and went to my room to open my computer,

And searched what I needed the most at the moment.

Coolest sleeve tatoos for men

Piercing places near Bighit
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued...
Fiction by Roshell 🍃

Taehyung will be next.