PS i

Although PD-nim could kidnap Roshell easily, sending her back wasn't simple. Roshell didn't have diplomatic passports like members did.

Roshell was sitting on the chair she was tied to, while PD-nim was preparing her departure. Roshell also was yearning to go back to the country she was in as she wanted to watch the rest of the proposal in the park. Not only that, she was waiting for Mr. Kim Seokjin to bring Ken's autograph too.

Namjoon didn't have a positive idea about this girl. What worked in his mind was what she will do next with her cunning brain.

But, Jimin was in the seventh cloud because he met someone shorter than him in a long time. He wanted to talk with her, but he didn't because he was afraid of his problems in English.

After a great competition with his brain, Jimin decided to talk to her.

"I-if you delete the story, all 7 of us will give you autographs and photos with us. We'll let you come to a concert as well. Isn't it Yoongi hyung?"

Jimin stuttered, looking at Yoongi.

"But Jimin-ssi, I only want an autograph of ken. Won't you be able to move your reward to Ken? His autograph, his photo, and his concert?"

Jimin was so shocked that he took a foot back. Meanwhile, Roshell was hardly thinking of what more she can do by this.

Cunning Namjoon was trying to assume by his cunning brain, what this cunning girl will ask next, looking at thinking Roshell. Thinking Roshell raised her voice after few minutes.

"Okay. If you insist..... only because you insist..... okay?..... I didn't ask for.....you suggested it......Can you give me 1040 × 7 signed photocards for my 1040 followers?..... I didn't ask for. Jimin-ssi suggested"

That was only when Jimin realized what he has done. He promised himself not to open her mouth again until this short girl goes back.

Then, Roshell came out of the basement with PD-nim and got into a vehicle with 1040 × 7 photocards and Ken's autograph, determining what she should write in the next chapter.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Completed
Fiction by Roshell 🍃