Taehyung

I kept thinking about the photos Namjoon hyung had uploaded in twitter. The whole world thinks that Namjoon hyung loves to visit museums. No one knows that he really went there only to take the photo.

When I was scrolling twitter, I saw a bit weird picture of me that I have never seen. A gorgeous picture of me that even I haven't seen. I almost tapped the heart, but before a second that I realized I was logged in by the account of the group.

Before logging out from the account, I quickly grabbed a pen and a paper and wrote down the usernsme of the account which had uploaded the photo. Why can't people use easy usernames?!

I logged out after writing down the username with simple letters, capital letters and numbers and logged in by my fake account. Then only I found out that I haven't written the username correctly. I was so furious that I almost threw away the phone because I won't be able to see that beautiful photo of mine again.

I tried to find out the photo by searching with the edits of the username because that photo really was beautiful. When I was trying the edits, I found much more beautiful pictures of me. They weren't photos, but arts...

Very very very beautiful arts!

I watched them one by one. I was an angel in one art, and a king in another. A cartoon tiger in another. Then I checked who had tweeted them, and then who had retweeted them. Finally, I reached a beautiful profile.

Winterbeartaetae

The whole profile was filled with arts. Jimini came in when I was scrolling them.

"Today was exhausting"

"Jimini look"

"Later"

"Just look for a second"

"Later TaeTae. I'm tired"

"Open your eyes and look for a second"

"Ah. Nice nice".

When Jimini said it was nice, I thought he said it for real. I got up from his bed and came to my bed to watch some more arts.

Very beautiful...

I downladed each and every one of them as I never had seen my beauty in such a way.

I had to stop my downloading because Sejin hyung called to remind me of a photo shoot. I came  downstairs with my jacket, planning to take out my phone as soon as I got  in the car.

"Good morning Sejin hyung"

"Morning. Had breakfast?"

"Yes hyung. I had breakfast a while ago"

As soon as I got into the car, I started watching the rest of the arts. They were really beautiful. I guess I got addicted to them.

My head started to ache in a while. I normally can't look at a screen when I am in a vehicle, but I continued ignoring the headache.

I felt  like vomiting after some time. I quickly asked Sejin hyung to stop and vomitted in the street without even looking if people were there. Sejin hyung and another manager-nim covered me.

"Taehyung, you okay?"

After I nodded to say yes, Sejin hyung handed me a bottle of water. I washed my mouth and got back in the vehicle. They thought that I had a food poisoning. Only I knew that it was because I kept on looking at a screen.

Vomiting didn't stop me. I took my phone back to continue. When I went to the profile to save a screenshot, I found a link of some kind of a website there. I opened it, hoping that there might be more beautiful pictures there.

wattpad.com/user/WinterBearTaeTae
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued...
Fiction by Roshell 🍃

Jimin will be next