Jin

I was in an important mission since days now. It was using computer machine or laptop behind others' back. But my secret mission was in such a risk because of people like Jungkook and Taehyung, who were used to come into my room without knocking.

I'm sure that Jungkook will not come to bother me today because he has a photo shoot. And Taehyung, I checked his room before coming in, to see what he was doing. He was asleep, so I was sure that this was the best chance to engage in my mission without any disturbances.

To what?

~To go on my online tour!

I watched what ARMYs do through my fan account. How they respect is, how they fight for us, how they organize projects for us... everything was watched over by my fan accounts.

I always watched out for others, because I was too ashamed to tell them about this. I didn't know what this is at first. But this is how everything started.

I forgot Jungkook's birthday. I always want to wish other 6 members before anyone else does. So I googled his birthday as soon as his birthday month began. Although google showed me his birthday, my eyes were curious for the websites which followed it.

Those websites contained our personal information, which we never reveal. About our family members, where our homes are, our assets, our vehicles, things like that.

My appa has been a CEO in Samsung company. I took a phone call to appa to ask what's the relationship he had with Samsung company, that even I didn't know about. I knew that he was in a meeting, as the call was declined in the third ring. Then I took a call to hyung as he knew about appa's businesses.

"Jinnie"

"Hyung, I'm a bit busy right now. Answer me quickly. Did appa buy shares of Samsung company?"

"No"

"Then does he do something related to Samsung company?"

"No. You know very well that appa doesn't engage in any business activity related to Korea, don't you?"

Hyung was right. Appa stopped all his business in Korea and established them in Germany on the day I debuted as an idol. Appa says that he won't touch any business activity in Korea until the day I disband.

"Okay hyung. I'll call you later"

I hung up hyung's call and searched about omma. She has been Miss Korea in 1985. There was an old photo of her. A black and white one. I couldn't recognize it because I wasn't alive in that time. Of course! How can I be alive if she was miss Korea?

I took a call to omma to tease her.

"Jinnie"

"Omma, why didn't you ever tell me that you were selected as Miss Korea?"

"What?"

"That you were Miss Korea in 1985?"

"Jin, are you in some kind of recording?"

"No omma"

"Then is there anyone else listening?"

"No omma. It's only me here"

"Then why are you asking me such stupid questions?"

"Why? Didn't omma be Miss Korea those days?"

"Would I struggle that much to have an okay from your appa those days if I was Miss Korea...?"

I hung up saying I was busy before omma starts her rap. It means that was also wrong. Then I checked hyung's information. There were some tiny acceptable things. My assets... the assets I had three years ago was there, but I saw that it was last updated a year ago after scrolling down.

However, I didn't understand why it had a bunch of lies about my family. Maybe someone has created rumours claming to be my parents. Once Jungkook was some stranger's kid in a rumour. When I was about to close that tab of computer, to call Sejin hyung regarding this matter, I saw the last article of the website.

~Daddy Seokjin~

I opened that link to know what else was there about my appa. After opening some unknown website, I saw a poster saying Daddy Seokjin. It was much like a book cover. When I saw things like chapter 1, chapter 2, chapter 3, one after another I clicked chapter 1 to know what was there. I started reading chapter one, saying that I'll call later to Sejin hyung who said hello from the other end.

~....Kim Seokjin, or SJ was a 23 year old boy, who could hack any unhackable website. Although no one had seen his face, the whole world recognized him in a splint of s second by the name 'SJ'....~

The story which started from there, ended at 5 in evening next day. By now, I have read 1528637368 fan fictions.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued...
Fiction by Roshell 🍃

Jungkook will be next!