Chapter 1

My name is Chelsea Tilly. I'm 22. I was born in Bronson, Missouri and my family moved to North Carolina when I was 6yrs old. I was raised here in Asheville, North Carolina.  I have blonde hair and blue eyes. I'm 5'7 and a little bit sassy, and I have supported Brantley since day one. Flashback●

My best friend Savannah had talked me into dying my hair blonde. I was hesitant about it at first but I went through with it. So I let Savannah dye my hair blonde. She had been taking a Cosmetology class at the college and she was doing great. I let Savannah talk me into going to a party where I saw Brantley for the first time out of school. He didn't even recognize me.

We talked for a little while. Brantley asked me if I wanted a drink, I smiled and said sure. We walked over to the cooler and got a beer. I popped the top and drank a few gulps. Brantley looked at me and said "hell yeah, a girl that knows what she's doing" I smiled and a thought popped into my head.
He don't even know it's you Chelsea, we could flirt and see where things go. Maybe now would be the perfect chance to get to know him better. We both were feeling kind of tipsy. He looked up at me and said "say lil darling I could kiss you right now and he did. 

●end of flashback●

I've been to every Brantley Gilbert concert ever. I am currently getting ready for the last day of the "the devil dont sleep" tour. I have a back stage pass to meet Brantley again, and I couldn't be happier. I'm taking my best friend Savannah with me. Although she does not have a backstage pass we are still very excited.

Savannah is doing my hair and makeup. I am going to wear a white sundress. I'm so glad to have a backstage pass, I haven't talked to Brantley since senior year. Hopefully he will recognize me since i haven't change at all in the past 4yrs. Savannah finished my hair and makeup so I decided to post a picture of her masterpiece on Instagram

Chelsea.bxtch.Tilly22-

going to the last day of the "The Devil Don't Sleep" tour, I've got a backstage pass to see Brantley can't wait

going to the last day of the "The Devil Don't Sleep" tour, I've got a backstage pass to see Brantley can't wait. I'll keep all my CLOSE friends posted on how it goes.
@Brantley.Gilbert.xx