Chapter 2

Chelsea POV

While waiting in line to see Brantley, I think to my self, i am glad to see that he followed his dream I wonder if he will recognize me.  After an hour of waiting, I finally got to the back where Brantley was. I smiled at him and said "hi Brantley, im Chelsea. We used to hangout a while back at a party.

He smiles and says "that was some great times back then, but I also remember you from somewhere else, but I can't quite remember where. How about this though darling,. Here's my number, and we can talk more in a bit. If you don't mind once the meet and greet is over, I'd love to show you a tour of the bus. And we can have a cold one and sit down, relax, or talk. We could do whatever you would like. I blush and smile and say "I would love that BG, I'll be around. I'll message you in a bit and let you know if I'm still here.

Once the Meet and greet was over  I texted BG to see if he wants to hang out and talk, he texted me back saying "I told my security guy PJ that you are to be brought to me so find him and he will bring you to me." I texted him back "saying sounds good BG." so I went and found PJ and he took me back to BG I walked up to Brantley and smiled at him shyly. He flashed me a cheeky grin, and looked at me and said "ill be done in 5 minutes, and then we can go to the bus and hangout for a bit"

After he was done with what he was doing, we walked to the bus and hung out and he said "beside the party, I know where I remember you from. I remember you from junior high and high school" I asked Brantley What's his favorite food is and he said "i have a lot, but the one thing i really love is macaroni and cheese."  BG looked at  me and said "what's your favorite thing to munch on?" I smiled and said "woah same." I asked  "what is your favorite thing to do" and he said "hanging out with family and friends and have a bonfire."  He looked at me and said" same question you just asked haha."  I smiled at him and said "same as you except I don't really get together with friends since high school." 

We fell into a comfortable silence and after about 5 minutes Brantley turned to me  and asked Babygirl would you maybe wanna watch a movie with me?"  I looked up at him and said Yeah That's fine you pick."  Brantley put on the notebook and he sits down in his recliner that he has in the tour bus. He  leans up and grabs my shirt and pulls me in his lap. I try to get up to move over to the side and he says "stay and cuddle with me. It makes 'The Notebook' so much better."