Chapter 4

Chelsea Pov

It's been 4 days since I agreed to go on tour with BG. I have had a absolute blast. The guys are awesome and love to make jokes about BG and I. The other night was one of the best nights of my life.

Flashback;

Brantley walks into the bus after the show and he goes straight to the bathroom to take a quick shower. He walks out and grabs my face and kisses me deeply, he pulls away and look at me and says "Chelsea will you do the honors of making me the happiest man alive by becoming my girlfriend and hopefully my wife in the future" I smiled at him and nodded like a crazy person. "Yes, yes, yes I will" I stood on my tippy toes and kissed him.

End of flashback

*3 month time skip*

We have been dating for 4 months now. We are at a small concert in San Antonio, Texas. Brantley has been acting weird all day. I decided that after the show I would confront him about it. I walk up the side steps so I am on the side stage. Brantley turns and looks at me, and he winks and blows me a kiss. I think to my self, well he just
Was being flirty so we are good right?

30 minutes later

Brantley just performed his last song of the night. He walk over towards me and grabs me by the shirt and says "come with me now baby" I look at him and smile. He smirks at me and says "I've been waiting all night to hold you in my arms. I just want to hurry and get away from these crazy fans. I love them but wow." I laugh and he opens the door for me to the bus. I walk in and go to our room.

He pulls me close to him and says Chelsea, ive decided that I'm taking a few months to a year off and i was wondering, would you like to um maybe move in with me. As in back in my home in Georgia." I smile a cheeky grin and nod like crazy "baby I'd love that. Moving in with you will be a dream come true. I mean I never even thought you'd give me a chance." He smiles at me and pulls me in for a kiss. I kiss him back and bite his bottom lip and then I pull away and say "B you smell like sweat go shower and then when you're done we can cuddle." He laughs and releases me from his grip and he goes for the bathroom.

I lay back on Brantley's bed and think, these past 5 months has been amazing. I'm with the one guy I've wanted since high school and now I've got him and I just couldn't happier. I'm honestly glad I didn't have much of a life back in my hometown. I couldn't be any happier than I am now.

Hey guys its me the author. I hope you all are enjoying my story. Its one of my very first stories. I am trying to make it the best I can for you guys so please vote and comment on what yall would like to see or read about with Brantley and Chelsea.