Chapter 3

Chelsea snuggles into my chest and get comfy. As the movie plays I feel her breathing even out signifying she has fallen asleep. I slowly start to doze off. I decided to pick her up and carry her to the bed in the back of the bus I go to pull away after laying her down and she grabs my wrist and says "please stay B" I smile at her and I lay down on the bed beside her she snuggles up to me and we fall asleep and a couple hours later I wake up to PJ knocking on the bedroom door and I said "yea PJ what's up" and he said "you already know it's show time boss" I said ok man, we'll be right out" and I woke up Chelsea and said "it's time for me to go on stage" I got up and I put my rings on and my necklace and black leather vest. I turned to Chelsea and asked hey love, do you want to watch me perform? You can stay backstage for free since your my girl." Chelsea sits up and said "yes baby I would love too." We walked to the stage and I got hooked up and grabbed my mic and I gave Chelsea a kiss and went on stage. After the concert was over I asked Chelsea if she wanted to go on tour with me and she smiled and said "yes baby I would love to go on tour with you but can you follow me to my house so I can get clothes and other stuff and to drop off my truck off at my house" I said yeah that's not a problem I will follow you. We walked to her truck and I opened her door and after she got in her truck I shut the door and she rolled down the window and said "follow me" so I followed her to her house and we went inside and she grabbed her clothes and other stuff she needed and then we got into my truck and went back to the bus and loaded my truck up and walked onto the bus and PJ asked if we was ready to roll out and we said "yea we are." Chelsea looked at me me and said "can we go lay down please" I smiled at her and said "yea we can Babygirl come on." We went and layed down and I asked Chelsea did she like watching me perform and she said "I love watching you perform" and I said "I am glad you agreed to come on tour with me" Chelsea Looked at me and said "kiss me Brantley " I leaned forwards and as I did so I placed my hand on her cheek and I kissed her as hard but passionately as I could. Next thing I knew were having a full out make out session. I stopped and pulled away and said Chelsea Nicole will you be my girlfriend" and she smiled the biggest smile ever and said "yes B oh my gosh I am so glad" Chelsea and I went back to making out.