Chapter 6

Chelsea pov

Today is our 8th month anniversary. I bought Brantley a Rolex, and a new wallet. I hope he likes them both as neither one of them was cheap. As the day went on I stayed nervous, hoping and praying he would like them both. After a while, Brantley gets done singing he walks back into the tour bus. I smiled and walked up to greet him with a kiss. I look up at him and I say "I got you a gift for our 8th month anniversary baby." I walk into the room and I pull out both wrapped gifts. he looks down at me and smiles and says " why thank you my beautiful. I haven't gotten you a gift yet as I've been singing all day for the past two days but I did manage to get us a dinner reservation at the fancy place up the road. "

I smile at him and I say " Brantley you being my boyfriend is plenty enough for me. I'm literally one of the luckiest girls in the whole world." He smiles at me and says "how did I ever get lucky to have you." Brantley walks up to me and grabs my hand he pulls me close to him and places a hand on my face and leans in to kiss me. Without breaking the kiss Brantley pick's me up and walks over to the couch and sits down and continues to kiss me passionately.

4 MONTHS LATER

Brantley and I have been dating for a year now and I couldn't be happier. He never fails to make me smile or laugh or be happy. Neither one of us has said those 8 letters that will change our whole relationship. I've wanted to say them quite a few times,. but I always decided against it. I hope today is different as I really do care so much about Brantley. he means the world to me. he has helped me in the long run and for the better.

I'm standing on the side of the stage waiting for Brantley to call me out on stage. This is one of the first times he has ever asked me to come out while he is preforming. After what feels like forever Brantley looks at me and he motions for me to come and says "I'd like to say to all my fans who have supported me along the way, thank you I wouldn't be here without you. Now as to why I have asked my amazing, and beautiful girlfriend to join me on stage is because I have to tell her something very important " Brantley takes a deep breath he takes my hand and says "Chelsea ever since I laid my eyes on you at that party 5 years ago I just knew one day I would make you mine. Now here we are one of Tennessee's biggest and hottest couples. I can't express just how much I truly care for you but I do know that I Love You more than anything in this world, as you are probably wondering why? Well I would like to say it's for all the times you stood by me. it's for all the truth that you made me see. For all the joy you brought to my life. for all the wrongs that you made seem right. It's for all the dreams you made come true, and im forever thankful for that Chelsea. So baby girl would you do the honors of making me the happiest man alive by becoming my wife." I look down at Brantley as he is now down on one knee, and I smile and say " yes b yes I will and oh my do I I Love You too"