Chapter 5 MATURE

⚠️warning MATURE ⚠️ 16+ ONLY

Chelsea pov

The tour is finally over and Brantley and I are going back to his home in Georgia. When he asked me to move in with him I was so shocked. I have never had a serious relationship where the guy knows how to treat a woman. Although I have done stuff I should have saved for marriage, I want to let Brantley know I'm his. I trust him with everything in me. He's just so perfect.

Finally BG is out of the shower. I look at him and bite my lip. I smirk and say "damn BG, you really know how to get a girl aroused after a long day don't you" and I wink at him. He looks at me and says "oh baby you don't even know, but you should know I can show you better then I can tell you." I bite my lip again and say "oh yeah come show me then."

As soon as we get in our home. Brantley grabs my hand and pull me in for a kiss. He grabs my waist to pull me as close as he can. I reach up and run my fingers through his brown hair while kissing him. I playfully bite his lip, and I smile to my self when I hear him moan and I bite it again. I remove my hand from his hair and I place my hands around his neck and I jump up and wrap my legs around him. I continue to kiss you as he walks to the bedroom.

3rd person pov

Brantley closes the door to the room and removes Chelsea's shirt. He bites his lip at the sight of the beautiful girl in front of him. Brantley crawls up the bed to her and he kiss her jaw and I trail kisses down to her neck. Once Brantley reaches Chelsea's chest, he grabs het left breast and lick the nipple. He puts it in his mouth and start to suck on it. Brantley smiles as he feels her buck under him. He props himself up on his hands and he looks down at her and smirks and he says "oh no, you have to be still." Chelsea bites her bottom lip. Brantley smiles and leans down and kisses her and bites her bottom lip. Brantley continue to kiss down her body. He stops just above Chelsea's Pretty Pink Pussy. He looks up at her and say "oh my babygirl, you're going to enjoy this."

Brantley goes down and licks her clit slowly. Chelsea starts to tense up and then she relaxes. Brantley reaches up and massage her breast with his right hand and he uses his left hand to play with her clit. Brantley scoots down a bit and grab both of Chelsea's legs and he spreads them wide. He bites his lip and start to lick her tight little pussy again. Chelsea starts to buck under him and he starts to lick faster and faster. A moan escapes Chelsea's throat and Brantley playfully bites her folds. While he continues to lick and suck on her clit he when he hears her say "Brantley, ahhh, please mmm, don't stop, I'm going to cum." He comes up and says "not yet you won't." Brantley stands up and remove his pants and boxers and he crawls back on the bed and positions himself over her. He looks down at Chelsea and he ask "are you sure you're okay with this. I don't want you to think we are rushing it" Chelsea smirks and say "yes im ready, please BG" he smiles and pushes his cock deep inside her

Brantley rubs Chelsea's clit and then he grabs his cock and strokes it a few times. He bring his hand up to his mouth and spits on it, and Brantley strokes his cock to get it wet. He looks down at Chelsea for permission to enter. She nod her head and Brantley slowly puts his cock in her tight pussy.

Brantley goes in slow and then once he's settled inside her he rams deep inside. Brantley smirks when he see Chelsea grabbing at the sheets to brace herself. While Brantley is pumping in and out fast a moan escapes Chelsea's throat, this causes Brantley to pound her hard. He rolls Chelsea over on her stomach and he slaps her ass leaving his handprint. He slaps it again and say "get up on all fours" Brantley smirks when he hears her gulp Chelsea does as he told her to. Brantley grabs her hips and rams into her fast and hard. He grabs a handful of hair and pumps his cock in and out of her. Brantley starts to pant and sweat and he says "Chelsea I'm gonna cum oh fuuuck" Chelsea let's out a whimper and says "me to baby but don't stop."

Brantley pumps faster and harder and he smirks and say "im gonna feel you up baby oh so deep inside you." He grab her hips and thrust deep in her and cum shoots all in her, Brantley bit his lip as he felt Chelsea's walls getting tighter. He moans as he feels Chelsea cum all over his hard cock. He slaps her ass one last time and pull out and collapse on the bed beside her. He pulls her to him and kisses her forehead and says "go get cleaned up baby and then we can cuddle and go to bed"