◖| author's note

thank you for making it here after reading the entire story of mae and tyhi. it's been a bittersweet ride.

coming up with this idea was easy but writing it down wasn't. i had started out big by tweaking my writing style a bit and going all out with my descriptions. for a couple chapters, i loved doing the research and i enjoyed writing it. the excitement of penning down an idea pushed me to great heights plus the constant support from two adorable beings on this planet — PlayerInTheRain and papersboat!!

but eventually that excitement died down and i became too lazy to write. i realized fantasy is not my forte. what kept me going was the characters for i loved them too much. so yeah, their story is finally done and i'm really satisfied about it.

fun fact: this was supposed to be a 10-chapter story but i wanted to create a new world and explore it a little bit. my self-control level is pathetic, it's the reason behind the queue of angry wips in my drafts waiting to get their story written.

thank you to the new readers. i have no idea how you found this story in this orange maze but thanks for reading! every vote, every comment means a lot to me so if you have done that, then YOU mean a lot to me.

have a magical year ahead and don't touch suspicious books in the library hehe.

all the love,

cara xx