Meeting the Creepypastas

(Y'all, I know I made this book on my birthday when I turned 12-13 like 3-4 years and have kinda worked on it, but the kind of confidence I am getting from y'all's support kinda makes me wanna work on this a little bit more, but at the same time life is kicking my brain is kicking itself into the dirt-
Y'all know what- Y'all get some hugs from me cause lwl *happi*)

*3rd P.O.V.*

After meeting with the rest of the Creepypastas, you were mostly a popular Creepypasta due to the incident that happened in the woods. You got along mostly with one Creepypasta called Ticci Toby, but he was mostly called Toby or Ticci. (R.I.P.) Him and you were basically friends because you were nice to him and before you were about to meet with him, Jeff decided that it would be fun to steal his glasses, so when he did that, you being you, (flew up to Jeff/asked Taileam) to get Ticci's glasses back. Ticci thanked you, then you answered back with a no problem. You two spoke a while, had some conversations, and after a few minutes said your goodbyes.

Your next meeting though was kinda a... Weird experience...

*(Y/n)'s P.O.V*

I watched as Taileam played on her Nintendo 64 that she had in her room due to Dead giving it to her for one of her birthdays. She was currently playing Majora's Mask.

"Hyah! I'm gonna slash away the Skulltullas and make sure they'll never come back! Teehee!" Taileam said as she mashed at the attack button on the controller, "Take that! And this! Oh, and a little bit of the special attack!"

I looked at her with a curious look, "The 'special attack,' you say?" I said giggling, "Can I see what this 'special attack' is?"

Taileam giggled, "Yeah! It goes Up, A, Down, X, Left, Right, and for the finale-!" Just as she was about to hit the X button again, a weird looking statue had blocked her attack and the monster was gone.

"Huh? Hey!! I almost had it killed...." She said almost crying a little, "Ben!! Why'd you do that?!"

As soon as she said that, a kid with blonde hair appeared out of the tv. "Ha, seeing that sad look on your face is priceless Bunny Girl!" He said laughing as if he'd just seen the funniest thing alive, "You know that combo wasn't gonna finish off that beast, so I thought you'd like it if I defeated for you, so you should be thanking me, hehe."

I almost wanted to smack the hell out of him with my (paw/ear/wing) until he walked up to me.

"Well, hey there~" He said a bit to my unliking, "You must be that newbie that got into a fight with some of .Exe's buddies, am I right~?"

I stood, wondering what the heck he meant by 'buddies,' "Uhm, yeah...? What do you mean by his 'buddies?'" I asked with a bit of anger in my voice, "Those 'buddies' were trying to kill us."

The boy waved his hand, shoving off that notion, "It's a figure of speech, jeez! I knew that .Exe said you were new to the world, but I didn't think you were THAT new!" He laughed as Taileam looked over towards the screen and curled into a ball, seemingly in sadness that she couldn't show me the Special Attack.

"Anyways, you should apologize to my sibling, thank you. She was gonna show me something she practiced, but you came along and made her feel bad." I said, growling a bit.

He laughed and smiled, scaring me a bit cause of how creepy he looked, "Alright, alright! I'm sorry for screwing up your 'Special Attack' thingy. You happy now?

I sighed and gave a facepalm at this, "I guess that'll do, but next time when my sibling tries to show me something, DON'T INTERFERE. Got it?"

He winked and said in a bit of a playful voice, "Got it, little (Baby Animal name or B/A/N)."

He then walked out the room as if nothing happened, but before he did he yelled, "Also if you're gonna be a Creepypasta like everyone else is around here, you better toughen up a bit more~!"

I was tired of his shit, so I just slammed the door in his face.

Oh my Arceus of Jesus Christ, thank Sark, I'm done meeting more people-

I picked up Taileam and cradled her in my (a/w/h/p), "It'll be okay, Taileam, he ain't coming back right now, so why don't you play more Majora's Mask and show me that awesome move you were gonna show me?"

Taileam, still in sadness and shock, didn't answer.

This would take a while to get her out of the shock won't it-?

(Hehe- I've been drawing too much and gaining a Pokémon Reborn + Mystery Dungeon idea- Mind go brrrr-)