What's going on? (a little bit of a random chapter XD*

(This song seemed appropriate for this moment :3)
*While you were sleeping*

((Y/n)'s P.O.V)
There was a scream... I saw Tails lying on the ground unconscious, Cream crying over him, and Taileam with a sword in her chest. "Taileam?!" I yelled as I ran towards her, "Taileam, are you ok?!" I yelped. She looked over towards me slowly, with a tear in her eye, "Mistress (Y/n)..." she said, "Master wants you in the castle... He s-s-said to hurry...." I looked at her as a tear slipped from my red and black eyes, "T-Taileam, I can't leave you here to die..." She smiled, and a small laugh came from her mouth, "Don't cry about me, Go to the castle, hurr- LOOK OUT!" I looked up and saw a light shadow above me and....

*end of dream*

"AHHHH!" I yelled, as a certain someone ran towards the tree I was currently sleeping under, "Where's my child?!" I screeched, while Sonic just looked at me as if I was crazy. He groaned and sat next to me,
"(Y/n), what's the matter? Did you have a nightmare?" He said, snickering a little bit at the end. I frowned, "No, I j-just thought I was late for my next target!" Sonic.exe just laughed, "What, do you think you slept for 2 days from now?" I puffed out my cheeks, and he just wiped a fake tear from his eyes, "(Y/n), You're hilarious, I swear." He then hugged me, "It was just a nightmare, nothing else! Besides if something where to attack you, I'd beat the ever loving crap outta them." I was guessing that was what he was using as something to try to get me to smile, because it worked. "Thanks Sonic," I said as I hugged back, slightly blushing, "that helps a lot!" He smirked, and then stood up, "Come on, I want to show you something." He said calmly, as he started to walk somewhere. "Where are we going?" I asked, as he smiled and mouthed a 'you'll see' to me.

*Time Skip by a tired Taileam, and a not tired Silver apparently*

  I was in amazement of what I saw, a beautiful plain, with a lake that was as blue as water should be. My tail started to wag a bit, and I smiled. "Sonic..." I said with happiness in my voice, "I thought you... I thought you destroyed everything...!" Sonic.exe just laughed embarrassed, because number one he did, just not two places. Number two, because he was embarrassed about me having to break the forth wall to tell yo- (Me:THAT'S NOT IN THE SCRIPT!) What? But it should be!(Me: WELL IT'S NOT SO DON'T DO THAT!) Ok, fine I won't... but yeah, Number one is why he chuckled embarrassingly.
(Me: /_- Let's just continue)

*another time skip by a cute image of a .exe*

(Me: UwU you're welcome)

(3rd person POV)

(Y/n) looked at Sonic.exe then towards the water again. She grinned with a happy smile, and thought, 'Man, do I wish I never broke the forth wall' (You: HEY WHAT THE HECK DO YOU MEAN! I DON'T REGRET THAT!
Me: Ahh, Revenge is sweet... :3)

Joking aside, she thought, 'Wow... This place is beautiful... Maybe I could travel the world one day... or maybe just around the island... Yeah... I will tell Sonic the Demon Hedgy and he'll let me travel for a while...' She smiled at the thought, but frowned, 'But if I leave... Then I will leave Taileam, Cream, Tails, Knuckles, Sally, and, well... Maybe not those two... But I'll promise to visit them! I know I will!'

Suddenly Sonic.exe got a call from someone. It was from a guy who was named Ethan, A.K.A Lost Silver. (It was Psychic communication, he has no arms dudes, Unless he's about to kill someone.) His voice sounded soft and shy, "H-Hey, umm, S-So, y-you know h-how you said th-that you h-had met someone w-who w-wants t-to b-be a-a Creepypasta?"

Sonic just frowned a bit, "Yeah, why do you ask about her, Sliv?" He started to silently growl, but Lost could hear the silent growls easily, "Didn't Slender allow her to be one? Did he change his mind? Because if he did, I call bull!"

Lost just whimpered, "N-No! T-th-that's n-n-n-not t-t-t-the thing! N-N-No!" His whimper suddenly became louder,"I-I just w-wanted t-to s-say s-she's b-been i-invited b-by Slendy t-to t-the mansion!" You could hear the fear in his voice and it sounded like he was crying a little bit.

You spoke up, "Lost? Umm, c-can you hear me? I'm (Y/n), (Y/n) the (F/a). I may be a new Creepypasta, but I just want you to know, I am happy to meet you, and if Sonic scares you again, tell me and I'll deal with it, alright?" You smiled and then continued, "It may seem as he's a killer, but with certain people, he's just a softie! So don't be scared ok?"

You heard Sonic.exe scoff and start whisper yelling at you for telling him that, "(Y/n)! Why'd you say that!?" He then puffed out his own cheeks, "You're going to get me in trouble!"

Lost seemed a little bit happier, because while Sonic was yell whispering at you, he started giggling a little bit. "D-Don't w-worry H-Hedgy, your s-secret's  s-safe w-with m-me!" He continued to softly giggle,  and you decided to join in with him. Sonic puffed out his cheeks, but a small snicker slipped out of his mouth, an then it turned to laughter, by this time all three of you were laughing.  After a few hours of talking,  Lost decided that you should both get some rest, and told you that he had to go. You said your farewells and he ended the conversation/Psychic communication.

You and Sonic.exe were laughing all the way back to your quarters, and then you both parted and said your good nights. You then looked at the sky as you thought about today, you then wondered and dreamt about your future, you then wondered about what your life would be like if he didn't find you... but one question lingered on your mind....

             What's going on???