Confusion

(Sorry I haven't worked on this! Forgive me! /^\)

(Y/n's P.O.V)

It's been a while, he hasn't came back, and I'm scared. Is he gone? Did he abandon me? Does he think I'm a toy to him? No, he doesn't think that! I know he doesn't... He told me right there that I was important! I then saw Tails, the gray fox, flying to me.

"(Y/n)!" He yelled, "Sonic is about to be back! He said it took a few days to get to the meeting, so he expected it to be a few days to get back." I smiled and said, "Thanks! Umm...." he then said, "I never told you my name did I? Tails.exe! At your service!" He smiled, "Welp, I must go now! Sonic would be pretty angry if I didn't tell him I told you! See you later!" He flew away with a smile on his face, "Well, he was nice! Now time to wait!"

(Taileam's P.O.V)

"Ugh, I'm so tired...." I said as I yawned, "Are we almost there yet?" I said as if I didn't have a care in the world, Sonic then sighed, "Taileam, I told you. Don't fly for too long, you're going to get tired." He then turned around, and picked me up as if I was a young baby again, I sighed and fell asleep, "Oh such innocence..." I heard before I fell asleep.

(Sonic.exe P.O.V)

As I walked carrying Taileam, I thought about (Y/n) and what she would be doing right now. "She might be watching the dead animals play their game of tag." I then saw Tails in the distance, "Sonic!! I told her!!" I then yelled back at him, "Ok, Thanks." I then sighed, and continued walking.

I heard Taileam say something as she slept, "Why are you confused Miss
(F/a)?" I then looked at her smiling, It was like I had my own child. It was weird when she said (Y/n)'s favorite animal though. She then continued to talk, "If you like Mister Hedgy.... then why don't you... you tell him?" Mister Hedgy??? Who's- oh.... now I get it... She's talking about (Y/n) and me... I facepalmed for not knowing what she was talking about... I then blushed a bit because of what she said. Why would she say that though?

*3 days later!*

(Y/n's P.O.V)

As I was sleeping,  I woke up as someone touched my (muzzle/beak m/b for short), "Good morning (Y/n)! We are back!" It was Sonic and Taileam! "Sonic! Taileam! You're back!" I said as I tackle hugged them, "Where were you!" Taileam smiled and said, "Master and I went to a meeting! I got to see all my friends again, too!" I smiled and said, "Oh yeah! Heh, I forgot about that... Anyways, who are your friends?" I asked calmly, "Well, I got to see Lost Silver, Sally, and other Creepypastas, too! But then they left and we had to, too... I was sad about it and I didn't want to leave.... Then we went to see some other. EXEs like us, and they had other me's!" I tried to process everything, but failed, so I just said, "Oh, great!" and hugged her. "I'm so happy you're back! I missed my little demon!" Taileam smiled and said, "I missed you too!" Sonic.exe was watching her tell me everything that happened, and then told her, "Ok, Taileam, it's time to go to sleep, you got your first job tomorrow, and you need to be well rested for it!" My eyes then furrowed, "Wait, what job?" I said confusingly, he then mouthed to me, "I'll tell you later!" He picked her up and walked her to her quarters, I can tell when they made it there, he put her down and she just walked there and fell asleep, how you ask? Well, She sleeps in a rabbit hole 2 miles away from me.

I saw Sonic.exe then walk up to me and say, "So you asked about Taileam's job, Correct?" He smiled and then said, "Well, tomorrow, she is recruiting a new character, and she's teaming up with that character to kill a victim! So she is going to kill her first mortal!" I frowned, "She's killing someone!?" I yelled, "WITH A STRANGER?!" I then ran around him, "WHO IS THIS NEW PERSON?!" He chuckled.

Not a stranger...

"You"

Wait what? I am very confused! I'm the Creepypasta?!

(End. Sorry I haven't updated this yet! I am very, very sorry!!! /;^;\)