(A/n)/Musical Tension (P.2)

(Oofoo, sorry I haven't worked on this as much, I've mostly been distracted by stuff, like school work and other things- [Ehemyoumeanvideogames-?]
Shush. Anyways, this chapter has been long awaited, due to me leaving y'all on a cliffhanger kinda probably, and since I am trying to come back to writing on Wattpad, because I've been getting urges to write something. So, yee yee, I might be possibly writing in this one when I get ideas for this story! Also a lot of these comments and votes over the time I've been least creative blew up my Wattpad when I opened up the app- Honestly, like I made this... 4 years ago when I was 13 and could only come up with things like how this whole story started out. Now I'm 17, looking back at this, and am suprised people are STILL reading it and voting on it- But, at the same time, looking back at lil' me, she'd be so ecstatic to learn something like this happened, so a little part of me just looks at this book like some kind of treasure or accomplishment. Maybe even a thing that I could be a bit proud of? Either way, it still brings me back to when things were a bit fun and when I decided to make this book on my B-day since I was a huge creepypasta fan, and when Sonic.exe was my favorite creepypasta. Ah, those memories dude... Those were some okay times. Okay, enough of my rambling, y'all want the chapter, not me reminiscing over here, sorry-
Anyways yee yee, I just wanted to write this here just to let y'all know that this book is basically one of those books that get updated when ideas are came up with for it. On to the chapter, cause I'll have another a/n at the end of the chapter, but it ain't gonna be reminiscing, it's probably gonna be some shameless advertising for the Pokémon One-shots thing I'm also going to write for- o.o" Don't worry though it'll be a tiny one-)

Last Time On... Stuck In Nothing But Darkness.◇

"Now, come on Eminem wannabe, how about you try your luck against me, then you can take on the main show?"

In the background, you could hear Sonic.exe yelling at you about him not being a show or an act.

The boy, you decided to call Blue, beeped as his girlfriend, you decided to call G, just looked at her phone and picked a song.

This challenge was gonna be fun, but at the same time, you didn't know how it'd go.

○Now, the continuation of our scheduled story...○

"So, Blue, what songs do you like? Classical? Pop? Rock?" You asked in a calm but taunting voice, "I gotta at least make your time before your death enjoyable before Sonic can kill you, so what songs do you like?"

Blue beeped, giving you the option to pick the song, he seemed a bit cocky, so you decided to sing a song that you heard from another demon who came over to discuss plans for things like this. The demon called the song, Execution, and it had such a beat that made your head beat to the music when you thought of it, but unfortunately, he decided that he had a better song than that, so you took it for yourself.

As soon as you thought about the song, you smirked, then laughed a quiet giggle.

"Alright, if it's my choice~!" You said as you waltzed over in front of the blue haired boy, Taileam bouncing her way with you excitedly as she prepared to do little dance moves along with you, "Come on, Taileam, let's get this job done with!"

Taileam then laughed out, "Hehe, yeah! Let's win this, (Y/n)!"

The song started, and although you started out on a winning streak, you were struggling immensely with Blue being able to dodge every attempt that Taileam tried to launch at him as she danced and him being able to hit every note correctly without even a single mess up.

You seemed to tense up when the music stopped for a moment to think. You didn't know why you'd stopped to think, but as soon as you did, you heard something in your head.

"... Is this what you wanted?"

"... You're hopeless."

"... You couldn't protect me."

You screeched out the last parts of the song, scaring both Blue and G, but Blue still able to continue the last of his part song with hint of fear.

Why were you afraid of those sentences? Why did they effect you like this...? You were at this point shaking, trembling, scared to the point you couldn't even think of moving and you fell to the ground, your figure placed down onto both hands and knees as your (ears/head feathers) flopped downward.

"(Y/n)!" Taileam yelped..

As soon as Sonic.exe saw you fallen down onto your knees, he rushed towards your broken down body as you sobbed out tiny whimpers of remorse.

"What did you do to her?!" He growled out, anger seething from his voice, and becoming more and more demonic as Blue beeped offensively with a fake facade of bravery.

G translated to him, "He says he didn't do anything to her, Hedgehog." She then stood defensively in front of Blue, "And I can tell, she wasn't affected well by the after effects of losing a Rap Battle."

The demonic hedgehog was pissed, "After effects!?" He growled even more angered by hearing the words, "You didn't say there were effects like this!"

G scoffed, "Well, now you know, there are. Basically, when someone loses/or is losing a rap battle, no matter what kinda species they are, something usually makes the loser deal with shame from something that caused intense pain rather it be physically or mentally. The only person who gets an exception when they lose is Bf."

Sonic and G looked towards your mentally fragile form as Blue beeped, "Seems like something from her past really shamed her..."

He growled at her, "Why didn't you say this BEFORE she accepted!?"

"Huh, I don't know, maybe cause she didn't ask about if there was any consequences."

Sonic.exe grabbed the microphone that Blue was holding and transformed it into a blood red mic, pointing it to Blue as he growled lowly as a challenging manner, "Mortal. You will not be spared. For whatever you did to her, you will get back tenfold!"

As they initiated into battle, you just continued to sob onto the ground as Taileam tried to calm you down. You hated this feeling of resentment and hatred of yourself, and you didn't understand why those words had harmed you so much. What had happened before all of this? Did something hurt you? Was it a happy accident? Or...?

As you were in your thoughts, you realized, that Sonic seemed as if he's done with this match, as he tossed the mic he was holding onto the ground, letting out a loud screech as his quills turned crystal-like and his own normal body became demented and slender.

For some reason, it felt...

f a m i l i a r.

*To be continued*

(Hi hi again! So I tried to make this chapter a bit longer to make up for the fact that I haven't written in a while on this and for the fact that since I played Pokémon Violet, I decided I wanted to make a one-shot book for Pokémon characters to celebrate the fact I finished it and because it was good and since I advertised it here cause o.o"
Anyways, I hope this chapter sufficed, cause it might get some good storyline as soon as I decide to update it again- Anyways, I said this a/n would be short, so yee- :'D

☆~Awna're Out~☆)