Trust

After two days, A new (F/a) was created, and was able to walk, talk, and feel things, such as Love and Kindness, Grief, and Sadness, Happiness and Joy, but most of all Love. She trusted everyone who worked for her master, and made sure that everyone was ok when they were done with their work.

But little did she know a Pink Hedgehog and a Chipmunk were watching her, waiting for the perfect opportunity.

*Two days later*

You were walking around the now dead green hill, because you loved walking around with your adopted sister/Friend, Taileam. You looked around the ground. Trees, and flowers were dead, some were used as spikes for heads of the dead animals, and some were just ripped out from the ground. "Hello! Umm, (Y/n)? Was it?" You turned your head, "Oh hi! My name is Amy!" When you saw her she had a giant stitch on one side of her face and a normal eye. (Let's see if Amy is noticed by others, because she reminds me of Ken Kanaki, sorry if I spelled his name wrong.) Amy smirked and said, "You're new here ain'tcha?" You nodded, and spoke, "Yes, I am, and I want to help Sonic In anyway possible, so that's why I have been training up my healing techniques on these dead animals." You have the power to bring dead things back to life, and you felt like you had no purpose with this power, but Sonic.exe said it was useful! Amy tried not to cringe, and successfully didn't, "heh, Greeeaaattt..." You were confused, why was she trying so hard not to cringe? Did she not like you for some reason? Taileam then flew in, "Hey! (Y/n)!!! Master said he needs you!!" You nodded, and waited for Taileam to help you get to Sonic.exe. Taileam, took a quick breathe,and continued to flap her ears, "Come on! If I had unlimited energy, I would allow you to stay longer, but I don't so say bye to Miss Amy!" You nodded, and said happily, "alright, Bye Miss Amy!" You grabbed Taileam's hands, and Taileam said her byes to Miss Amy as she flew away.

*two hours later*

Sonic.exe was sitting on the ground waiting for his flower, "Where are they? Taileam was supposed to be here with (Y/n) an hour ago..." suddenly, Taileam burst through the walls, "WE ARE HEEEERRRREEEE!!!!" She yelled as Sonic.exe flinched backwards, "Sorry we weren't here sooner, I had to take a break from flying for a minute... hehe.." Demon Hedgy sighed, "I swear you're going to be the death of me, Rabbit Fox... Anyway..." He walked up to you, and held out a flower, "Take this, I want you to have it..." He started blushing, and then said, "I'm going to a meeting with the other demons like me, and Taileam, has to come with me because she is a special servant, if something happens while I'm gone, Whisper to it, and if you're crying, shed a tear, It will summon a spirit to protect you. Got it?" You nod, "Yes, Master Sonic!" Oh boy, this was where you were going to be in a lot of trouble...

(End of chapter, next is info about the flower, hope you are enjoying this! Also Updates might be slow, because on Monday my school begins, oof.../.\)