{•IV•}

{•Lynette•}

*dream*

My eyes opened as I saw I was in the hallway again.

However, there were no doors.

"Dream...."

I gasped and looked around.

The voice.... 

"H-Hello....?" I called out. "I-If you're looking for Dream, then... Maybe I can help...?"

"Forgive me...." he spoke, but as if through some filther.

I furrowed my brows as I turned and gasped softly.

There a the end of the hall, stood the hooded figure.

"Who are you?" I asked.

All of a sudden, something pulled my attention away from the man.

A baby crying...

I turned, but see him rush into a room.

"WAIT!!" I screamed, rushing over after him.

However, just as I ran in, I'm suddenly hit and caught in lare purple flames and it all goes blank.

*end of dream*

My eyes slowly fluttered open as I woke up, seeing I was still in the strange infirmary room...

I looked to my left and saw the flowers that were now droopy and wilting.

H-How long have I been asleep...?

"The lacerations still need some more time, but she's improving.... Just keep the IV line full, but don't overdo it too much. Humans need a limit with transfusions," a familiar voice said, making me look over. "Austin, Larisa and Billie managed to give enough blood to at least heal her more broken bones... Governor Damiano is offering to give some as well once he returns....."

My vision cleared some more as I looked to my side, noticing a IV tube in my arm, red fluid flowing steadily into it from a bag hung on the bed post.

Hands were suddenly checking the tube and I looked up to see a man with long black hair and olive toned skin checking it closely and adjusting something.

(Picture: Ethan Torchio of Måneskin)

Nearby the room stood....

"S-Shy..." I mumble, moving to sit up, feeling a little bit stronger now.

The man turned to me, looking surprised before turning to where Shy stood.

"Duchessa Shy... She's awake," he said, what I believe is an Italian accent in his voice.

She turned and joy flooded her face. That's when I realize Andrew and Shy were with her.