{•XVIII•}

⚠️Warning: Chapter contains scenes depicting violence, death and trauma. If affected, please read with caution. ⚠️

~~~~~

{•Lynette•}

"Andrew, Leda, I don't understand, what's going on?" I asked as we walked down the hall quickly, Andrew and Leda looking nervous.

I was busy looking through some of Eloise's things when Andrew and Leda ran in, saying it was urgent.

"I-Its complicated, my good lady," Andrew said as we rushed. "A very important guest that can help us against the rebellion has arrived, however something also came up and he requested your presence immediately."

I furrowed my brows as we soon arrived to the throne room of the manor.

All of a sudden, a loud screech went off and then a flash of white flew towards me.

I gasped and jumped back, shielding my face before I heard wings flapping and I looked up again.

"Horus!?" I gasped as I held my arm out for him.

He chirped happily and reached over, rubbing his beak against my temple, nipping at a strand of my hair

"Duchess Lynette.... I present to you..... Lords Alister and Hermes Warhol of the Obsidian Empire," Andrew announced.

My eyes widen in shock. Wait, what!?

There they was... One a long burgundy coat and cane, other in a navy colored one. Other soldiers were also in the room, including Samuel and his men.

I quickly bowed with a curtsy as the man with the cane had turned towards me, walking over, Horus screechig as he lost grip with my arm and flapping in the air a bit before stumbling on a nearby arm chair to perch on.

"M-My lords.... I-I had no idea that-that you were here!" I said in shock. "I-It's an honor...!"

"Duchess Lynette.... I ask you stand up straight... Let me see your face...." one spoke.

I furrowed my brows in confusion at the request.

I gulped and took a deep breath and nodded before standing up straight and looking up and the older man in the burgundy coat. Alister if I remember correctly, as he stood before me.

His hair was peppered mostly gray, with some black streaks here and there. One eye was white with a scar, indicating an injury of some sort. 

The second he saw me, his looked shocked, gripping the cane in his hand. The other man, Hermes I believe, looked equally shocked.

Everyone else stood there, looking worried.

Even Larisa and Shy were there, meaning they must have returned.

"My goodness..." Hermes said.

He slowly approached me, and I gulped as I stood there, in the middle of the room, getting nervous.

Oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god.....

Remington was about to step forward, a worried look on his face, before Sebastian held his arm to stop him.

"Hold on," he said, looking over cautiously.

Warhol approached me as he observed me closely.

"U-Uhh...." I said, not sure what was going on.

"You look just like her....." he said, his eyes looking watery.

I was confused by his words, frowning a little.