{•V•}

{•Lynette•}

Warhol Summer Estate. Located deep in the Cemeteries Forest. Shrouded in a protection spell.

Members of the council who spent most of their time in Italy back on the Earth Realm were asked by Sebastian to live there and take care of it, preparing it in case of an emergency.

"Almost done," Leda said, pulling me from my thoughts as she adjusted the clops of the cape before starting to brush my hair.

It wasn't long until I was feeling better.

Well.... Enough to at least be out of bed....

My leg was completely healed, as were the bruises and burns on my face. My lip was also healed, with a very slight little scar.

I still had some bruising and some cuts were still needed a little more healing. My nails needed more time to grow, so I had my fingertips, which were slightly still sore, still wrapped in bandages.

However, I felt well enough to walk around again, and barely felt any pain, mostly slught soreness and stiffness from being bedridden for so long.

Leda had to still help bathe and dress me since it still a bit hard to move sometimes, but I was fine with that.

"There," Leda said as she pinmed my hair back. "Take a look, milady."

I took a deep breath and then look in the mirror.

(Picture: what Lynette is currently wearing)

..... Jeez.... I look like I'm straight out of Game of Thrones..... Thanks, Emerson....

I took a deep breath as I smoothed out the skirt a little.

I was hurt by how I was left looking when I was rescued. I was so horribly bruised and battered, practically almost disfigured.

I'm glad I look better now, almost fully back to normal, but after seeing my reflection that day, I've been feeling so down and self-conscious.... Sometimes even looking in the mirror makes me nervous....

"Thank you, Leda," I said to her.

She smiled softly as she held my hand in her's.

"We are all very glad you are doing better, my lady," she said. "However, you don't have to rush your recovery.... You recently went through more than any of us here have, in only a short amout of time...."

"I-I know, but.... The more time I spend in bed, the more advantage it gives the rebellion...." I said. "I'm sure by now Lilith isn't too thrilled about me disappearing and more of her guards dead, so tensions must be higer than ever...."

She pursed her lips and looked down. "Things in the Void Realm have been bleak..... Out of balance...."

I sighed and shook my head as I looked forward to the mirror at our reflection. "I can't let them get away with this any longer.... Not after everything they took from us.... Everything they took from me....." I said, holding back tears at the last thought.