"It's just us again."

"Lead the way, Leader." Susie said before Kris started race walking.

Before noticing the lowkey taunt the boy did, Susie tried to make small talk with the girl to her right. More like bombarding her with questions rather than small talk.
Such as; "Did Kris do anything to you? If he did I'll snap his spine."
"Did you get hurt by something? I'll chop 'em to pieces."
And so much more. (Y/n) couldn't help but to frantically shake her head no at her questions.

Finally noticing that Kris has been speed walking this whole time, "WHAT THE—YOU WANT A FUCKIN' RACE, HUH" Susie said before running past him. Shouting "FUCK YOU!" and also hitting him in the process.

"...It's just us again, huh?" Kris mumbled and slowed down to (Y/n)'s pace. She just nods in response, and everything was eerily silent once again. She was slightly trembling as she was used to Susie's extroverted demeanor rather than Kris' silent and creepy aura.
It wasn't comforting in the slightest.

A few seconds later, the two had caught up to Susie. The purple dinosaur just stood there, seemingly looking up at something. "Hey, guys, there's someone up there waving at us. Any idea what they want?" They all looked up, the silhouette was there, standing menacingly.

In a flash, they had summoned spade-shaped projectiles aimed towards at the group. Kris yanked the quiet girl's arm, pulling her close to him. Keeping her out of harm's way, of course.
"RUN!!" With that, they started running and the projectiles keep coming toward them. Running past the raining spades hand-in-hand, they drew near to Susie, who was standing close to the edge of the cliff.
"Down here!" She shouted and jumped down first. Without even asking her, Kris had swept her off her feet and followed after.

Falling into the deep abyss once again, hiding her yelps as she holds onto him tighter. After a few seconds, they had managed to land safely.
"You.... can let me g-go now." The girl murmured, slowly letting her grip go. He set her down on the ground, she tries to get used to walk with heels after a while. Not gonna lie, it was embarrassing.

Finally getting used to her footwear, both proceed to chase after Susie, who had went farther before them.

Trailing behind the boy with a large distance, she remembers how scared she was of him, well not actually the 'shit their pants' type, but rather the 'please go away' type. All those things she'd heard about him; the dreadful pranks he'd pull on poor Noelle, ....actually, that was the only thing she'd learned about him. She didn't really get to know him better, as she'd freeze up if someone dared to talk to her that wasn't Susie nor her sisters.
But for some reason, she managed to open up a bit. She finally gets to talk more frequently, sometimes not even stuttering while saying a full sentence.
Those communication books she'd been borrowing from the librarby finally going to be of use.

Surely Berdly wouldn't mind if she kept them forever... right?
Yeah, he probably wouldn't. Especially that he's head over heels for her. What a massive simp.

That darned bird would always find ways to get her attention, when Alphys wants her to recite something, she's cut off by Berdly who would voluntarily do the recitation for her. (Y/n) naturally assumed that he wanted to get back at her as she's the one who'd topple over him and Noelle as the highest in class. There was this one time during Valentine's day where she received multiple letters, to which Susie guessed that they all came from the same person, the stuck-up, maybe egotistical bird, Berdly.

They both didn't knew what to do with them so Susie decided to burn them all. (Y/n) felt horrible as she felt that at least some of the letters belonged to others. Now that she reminisces about the letters—she thought that what if one of them belonged to Kris. No, that's just wishful thinking... unless?