Dreaming a little of you.

tw// gore
==========================

Something was off about Kris lately. Although the (h/c) girl couldn't figure out what exactly it was, she had the idea that it might've involved her for his sudden shift of tone, expression, and mood.
For starters, he'd gotten more and more close to her, too close to her liking to be frank.
There were also certain times where she'd caught him staring at her for long periods of time. It would take her to say; "Anything wrong?" for him to snap out of his thoughts. In actuality, she would smack him with the manual to get him to his senses.

Ralsei doesn't recommend that, as he fears that Kris might get ticked off by it. In reality, he doesn't care. He's perfectly fine with (Y/n) beating him to his senses.
Plunging deeper and deeper into this strange world, they'd arrived in an area, Ralsei eyes a sign with messy handwriting smeared all over it. "Oh! A sign! Wonder what it says..."

"Enemies ahead! You're gonna die!
- signed, LANCER"

Well, thanks for the reminder.

Kris and co. encountered an enemy, and the battle was quick because Lancer had only sent one after them.

(Y/n) spots another sign, and Lancer's all too familiar handwriting was on it.

"If you're reading this... I guess you're dead.
- signed, LANCER."

Uh huh.

Advancing farther into this field, a sudden soreness came over the (h/c) girl. Ralsei noticed the said girl slowing down her pace, following behind him and Kris with a large gap.

"Anything wrong, (Y/n)?"

She perks up form the sudden call, just before she pulls out the manual.
"It's just that... my soles hurt."

"Oh! That so? Can you take off your heels off somehow?" Ralsei suggested, pointing towards the blue 5-inch heels she wore.
She tries to take them off but then soon realizes that the heels are connected to the leggings.
"I don't think I can."

Kris looks toward the two with blank expression on their face per usual. As if someone was pulling on their strings, he walked towards to them with a tinge of reluctancy.
He knew what the puppeteer wants to do. And...for some reason they just want to do some wholesome stuff. Kris exhales gladly, Thank god they're not thinking of doing anything brash.

"...We...can take a break if you want." He breathed out, trying to find his voice as he did so.

Ralsei takes the quiet girl's wrist on his hand, "Come on! Let's take a nap on that tree over there!" The fluffy goat boy cheered, as (Y/n) nodded and hummed in response.

Both of them sat down beside the tree, Kris came following after, sitting beside the quiet mecha girl, listening to Ralsei chatter to them both.
After a few minutes, both Ralsei and (Y/n) fell asleep, with said goat boy wearing her visor and (Y/n) with his glasses.

He felt his eyelids getting heavy too so he thought, it wouldn't be bad to get some shut-eye.
Slowly leaning his head to (Y/n)'s shoulder, and finally closed his eyes.

==========================

"ーHuh?"
An incredibly idiotic noise. The sound came from his own throat, but it didn't feel like it was his.

The sound of liquid hitting the marble floor.
A sudden dizziness hits him, his breathing getting more ragged by the second.

17 intricate pieces of something laying in front of them. A red liquid spreads across the marble floor, like someone overturned a bucket of water.