"Thank you."

edit (2 hours after release): oh fuck i forgot to write the tws
tw// sexual remarks, basically nasty shit 

=================================

Trailing behind Kris, the three of them eventually reach a training room of some sort? A single dummy stood there, which looked a lot like Ralsei.
Said mage stopped in his tracks, then called out to the two humans.
"Oh! Kris, (Y/n)! It's the training dummy I made!"

He smiles at the two, "Now seems like a great chance to prepare for the enemy. Would you guys like me to teach you how to fight?" They already somewhat got the gist of it, but it wouldn't hurt to learn more from someone. They nodded at his offer, "Ok! Get ready to fight, you two!"

"See that heart, Kris?" pointing towards the shining red heart at the center of a green box. Funny, she didn't notice that before.
"That's your soul, the culmination of your very being! Within, it holds your WILL... your COMPASSION...and the FATE of the world. If it gets hit, you and your friends will lose HP. If everyone's HP reaches 0, we'll lose the battle." He explained, as Kris just keeps nodding at his every word. "So, please take care to avoid the enemy's attack."

"Ready? Let's try dodging!"
Kris got the heart to avoid the bullets, Ralsei praised them for it. "Great job, Kris! You're a natural!"

"Anyhow after the enemy attacks, it's our turn! First, I'll teach you how to fight. Though fighting is unnecessary in this world... There's no harm in a thorough lesson!"
Kris selects on the ACTs button rather than the FIGHTing button. There, he saw multiple choices, the options are; Check, Hug, Hug Ralsei, and Hug (Y/n). All of the choices are definitely... something. He presses on the Hug (Y/n) option as he thought it would make her hug the dummy but instead—he walked up to her and wrapped his arms around the poor girl.
* Kris hugs (Y/n).

She was trembling... in embarrassment and there was an evident blush on her face.
"K... Kris?! Ummm, I don't think, um...This is what you're supposed to be doing..."

Truly, the illusion of free will.
He lets go of her and mutters a meek "...sorry."

Clicking on the ACTs option once more, he presses the Hug choice.
* Kris hugs the DUMMY.

"Huh...? Kris, you'd rather hug it out than fight?" Ralsei queried him, but then soon came to a conclusion on his own. "You know what, that's fine! We don't need to fight!"

"Okay, let's try defending next!" Ralsei cheered.
Kris whipped out his pinkish shield, (Y/n) pondered for a moment what to use a shield then thought of using her claymore in a blocking stance.
"Great job, you two! Now that you've gathered TP—How about spending that TP on mine or (Y/n)'s spells?"

He nods then orders Ralsei to cast Pacify on the DUMMY.
* Ralsei casts PACIFY!

"Great job! Normally, we would have won the battle by now. I have just a little more to teach you guys! Remember how you hugged the dummy using with ACTs?" The prince said, pointing towards the dummy the boy hugged not too long ago.
"—Because of that, its name turned yellow! Now by using the SPARE command, you can win!"
Understanding the goat boy's words, he acts accordingly.

...He ordered (Y/n) to spare the Ralsei-look-alike dummy.
bruh moment.

Sighing tiredly for the Nth time, the mecha-knight girl obeyed his order.
* (Y/n) spared Dummy!

"Great job, you two! That'd be the end of a real battle!" Ralsei cheered, clapping his hands at them.
"I'm really happy I had the chance to teach you both!"

"Oh, that was fun! You both are wonderful students!... and, er, in case you need a refresher, I..." He trailed off pulling out something from his pockets.
"Here! I wrote a manual for you three!" He beamed, handing out a book for each of the two.

An idea sparks from the girl, she could use this manual as a substitute for her notebook! But uh, what about the pencil?

Kris, fully understanding (Y/n) from her mere aura alone, asks in her stead.

Kris, you blessed soul!

"...Do you have a pencil?" He asks the goat boy and Ralsei wonders, why would they need a pencil for? After thinking about it for a few seconds, he understands...at least he thinks so. Patting on his pockets, he pulled out a pen rather than a pencil.

"How about a fountain pen? I don't have pencils on me now, sorry." Ralsei apologetically smiled, waving a pen towards them.

"That'll do, I guess." Kris murmured, accepting the pen then passing it towards to (Y/n) who was just staring at them this whole time. She stared at their face, then to the pen, she proceeds to do this for seven consecutive times. Finally acquiring a pen, she begins to write down on the manual that barely made sense.

"Thank you." It simply read.
Before Kris and Ralsei could even speak, she begins to write more down on the book.
"Well... where do we go next?"

"Oh! We'll just head farther east until we reach a giant door!"

"Alright then, let's go."

With Kris leading the way, the prince of the dark and his mecha-knight came soon following after. Feeling a sense of comfort seeping out from Ralsei, (Y/n) takes off her visor as the area it was covering was getting even more sweatier by the second. Ralsei looks at her eyes with great surprise, though he didn't say anything directly to the girl, she can literally feel his admiring gaze.

Reaching to the great door, she notices that door was left ajar. Soon, Ralsei noticed too. "Oh my! The Great Door is opened?! No wonder Lancer was able to come through..."
He paused for a moment then glanced at the two knights. "Kris, (Y/n), once we pass through this door...Our adventure will really begin. A journey foretold exactly by the prophecy...But, I believe, YOUR choices are important, too. This world is full of all kinds of people. In the end, how we treat them makes all the difference. So let's try our best to get by without FIGHTing." He smiled, as the mecha-girl to Kris' left suddenly feels a sudden change of aura from him.

"If we can manage to do that...I believe this tale may have a happy ending. Otherwise, I fear that...you may not...find the result favorable." Ralsei looks up and sees their faces more tense than they ever were.
"...Oh, I'm sorry! Is that too much to ask?"

"I can handle it." Kris answers rather forced, its as if it weren't his own voice.
(Y/n) notices the change but she doesn't note about it and brushes it off.

"I knew you were heroes the moment I saw you both. Let's try our best, alright?" Ralsei smiles at them, following the two knights and closes the giant door on their way out.

Presented to them were trees that were similar to cherry blossom trees. (Y/n) stares at them with amazement.
With the door closed behind them, their adventure will truly begin...
The power of adventure shines from within.

=================

From the other side of the screen, someone around their late teens stares at the girl with fascination.
Her innocent smile, her big sharp eyes and the air around her that simply seemed like home.

Everything about her seems so intoxicating, even though she hasn't done anything that would deem as such.
".reh gnikcom m'I ekil reh revo lla eugnot ym nur ot tnaw I"
If she were a real person, they would do anything for her.
".ot derised I ekil tsuj ,trapa reh ecils ot tnaw I"
They were the knight and she was the princess.
".reh gnirovas m'I ekil nwod reh kaerb ot tnaw I"

Even though they really can't do anything to her outright, the only way to get the message to her was through Kris.
A sadistic smile was on their face. Seems like they have to play along so they wouldn't notice the change.
".tnaw I sa hcum sa reh ■ ot tiaw t'nac I"