Chp. 3 → He Is Not My Nephew

______________________________________

—— 7th November 1981 ——

"Sirius," Tearful and puffy eyed due to crying, wearing the most modest and expensive looking black dress she had in her closet, that was how Molly Weasley came to the funeral of one of her closest friend, pulling Sirius into her arms the first moment she saw him. Sirius smiled at Molly sadly and wrapped his own pair of arms around her, giving her a gentle squeeze on both shoulders, giving her the strength as Molly was the closest with Lily in the Order after Marlene, Dorcas and Alice.

"Thank you for coming Molly, Arthur," said Sirius, nodding his head at Arthur who nodded his back. He was wearing his best black suits and his ginger hair was combed neatly. "You're welcome, Sirius. Where is Remus?" Asked Arthur, looking around, trying to find where Remus is. Sirius turned his head and looked at the stairs over his shoulder, silently telling Arthur that Remus is upstairs, "He's with Harry, feeding," explained Sirius.

"How's Harry?" Asked Molly, returning to Arthur's side and touched Arthur's arm that is around her waist. "He's fine and safe. He was with Remus when it happens," answered Sirius, smiling with relief. Molly heaved out a sigh of relief and smiled reassuringly at Sirius, using her gaze to tell him that he and Remus are not alone, they the Weasleys will be there for them. "Where are the children, Arthur, Molly?" Asked Sirius, looking around, trying to find the six spawns of the active and healthy Weasley couple.

"Home, with Bill. We doesn't want them to be here," answered Molly.

"I see — well, come on in. Don't just stay here," said Sirius, gesturing his hand, inviting the Weasley couple into the Potter manor where the funeral was held. "See you inside, Sirius," said Arthur and Molly in unison before Arthur guided his wife inside, deeper into the manor and headed straight to the ballroom of the manor.

Sirius watched as the couple made their way inside and turned his attention back in, waiting for the rest of the guests that he had invited over to come and pay their respect to the Potter couple. There are lots of guests that wished to be invited, the whole Wizarding world that is not on the Dark Side all wanted to come but Sirius and Remus only invited few of them. Most are the members of the Order of The Phoenix while the rest were the old friends and acquaintances from Hogwarts.

"Am I late?" An almost unrecognisable voice came and greeted Sirius's hearing, making him who was lost in his own train of thoughts earlier to widen his eyes in surprise at the unexpected guest that he invited out of courtesy. Standing right in front of him, a few steps away, wearing a simple yet elegance black attire ; black Victorian styled blouse with black corporate style skirt, black tight socks perfectly fits with her black heels. Her blonde hair was pulled into a tight bun and her green eyes that almost resembles Lily stands out with her black attires.