Chp. 4 → He's Not Home

______________________________________

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

______________________________________

—— 14th November 1981 ——

"You're going to be late?" Alice, while cradling Neville in her arms, asked her husband with a frown on her beautiful, round and chubby face. Frank, standing in front of the tall mirror, nodding his head while he fastening his simple baby blue coloured robes and flashing his wife his beautiful smile. "They said that it was an emergency, desperately needing an extra hand," said Frank, patting his robe as if he was dusting it before he summoned the hairbrush and combed his slightly long brown hair.

Alice heaved out a sigh and walked to Neville's cot, sitting Neville inside it and walked to the wardrobe. The Longbottom was invited over to The Burrow, where the Weasleys resided for dinner today, being the reason why Alice was looking dissatisfied over the fact that her husband was called over to the Ministry due to an emergency as what she was told by him. Alice pulled out a matching baby blue robe out from the wardrobe, making Frank smiled at her antics of wanting to always wear a matching clothes, all three of them. Even Neville is currently wearing a baby blue coloured onesie.

"I won't be too long. I'll make it before dinner end," said Frank whilst he casted a charm to get rid of the wrinkles on his cloak, still smiling when he saw Alice's pouting face. "Molly will be furious when she heard this. Today's weekend, you supposed to be resting," Alice said, fastening her own robe and picked the hairbrush of her own up before she started brushing her shoulder length blonde hair.

"It can't be helped," Frank took the hairbrush away from Alice's hand and helped combing her hair into a braid, "the two of us are one of the strongest Aurors they have. You have to look after Neville, that's why they only call me. I bet if mother isn't sick, the two of us will be call to handle the emergency they stated," he said, smiling at Alice through his reflection. Alice was still frowning but she soon heaved out a defeated sigh and pulled a smile on her face. "Yeah, maybe you're right," she said, closing her eyes and leaning into the touch of her husband.

"The days were hectic this week, with Death Eaters and all, I thought we could finally have a perfect free time together," sighing Alice, looking at the reflection of hers and her husband, recalling how busy they were for the past few days, causing them to hand Neville over to the soon will be Lupin-Black. "Sirius was recommended by Moody isn't he? To be an auror," Frank asked, tying his wife's braided hair with black hairtie. "Yep, Moody said it will be a waste if he didn't put his talent to use. Especially when he's a Black, surely enough he can handle dark wizards," Alice said, turning her head to look at the braid that her husband made, "It's beautiful. Thank you, darling."

"Can't agree more. But when will he start working? We are understaffed and I am tired of having to take someone's shift just because they were called in for a sudden mission," Frank said, walking over to Neville and picked him up. "December, maybe? I don't know, the Head of Aurors is in doubt whether she should trust a Black or not," Alice said, also walking over to her son and husband, taking Neville's small hand into hers. "That's sucks. Sirius's not like his family, he's a kind bloke," Frank sighed, "daddy's need to go now. Be good for mummy kay?" Frank told Neville, kissing his cheeks and handed him over to Alice. Alice cradled Neville in her arms and she closed her eyes when Frank kissed her lips and then forehead.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Nov 17, 2021 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

𝐕𝐢𝐭𝐚 → H. Potter Fanfictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें