15

"hello there," kamia smiled,"are you the real fewtrell?"

"no, as far as i understand, you are," he laughed, opening his arms for a hug.
"yes, my bad. are you the fake fewtrell then?" she laughed as she hugged him back.

"fewtrell, meet fewtrell," laughed lando.
"hey. this is our moment," max joked.

"we should've invited the other boys as well," lando sighed, making his hand meet his forehead.
"it's neither here nor there, mate. we can always hang out with them another day," said max.

"true. we should add more people before we hang out," said lando.
"i think i'm scared of more people," kamia admitted.

"don't be. everybody is so cool,"
"is lewis going to be added?" kamia cheekily asked.
"why do you have that smile on your face?" asked max.
"mate... he's fit,"

"let's go up to my gaming room," lando said, not wanting any part in this conversation.
kamia burst out laughing, "a little jealous, are we?"
"not in the slightest," chortled lando.

kamia followed lando as he walked up the stairs. once they reached the upper floor, they headed to his gaming room where all of his internet magic happens.

"thoughts?" smirked lando.
"...could be better," kamia joked with him.

lando's face fell, "are you serious?"
"it's banter, babe," she laughed, "relax, it's nice."

"i'm going to have to get used to these jokes of yours, kam," lando chuckled.
"yeah because i can't control them," she laughed.

lando spared kamia a glance as she cracked out laughing in front of him. he couldn't help but crack a smile of his own as he admired the happiness painted onto her face.

the way her eyes squint into crescent moon shaped objects. the way her mouth creases at the corners when she smiles. the gorgeously piercing dimples in the middle of her cheek.

"was that not funny?" kamia laughed, "i thought that was hilarious."
"what?" asked lando.
"are you on earth right now, babe?"
"yeah, i'm here," lando nodded, "what do you want to do? i've got the simulator, i've got the playstation, i've got the pc, you choose."

"what's a simulator now?" kamia furrowed her eyebrows.
"you don't know what a simulator is?" lando laughed, "how do you not know what a simulator is?"

"because i don't fucking know what a simulator is, lando, what kind of question is that?" she laughed, "are you gonna tell me or make me feel stupid?"

"i'll explain, i'll explain," lando laughed, "let me explain."