17

"how kind, thank you," kamia chuckled as she got out of the car after lando opened the door for her.
"you're welcome, kam,"

nearly a week after the group chat set the two up, they've found themselves at kamia's favourite restaurant in surrey, headed for some dinner.

"you look nice by the way, i didn't mention it before," lando shyly smiled.
"thank you, lando, you look fit too," kamia replied.

"you know how i'd look more fit?" he asked.
"no, how?"
"with your hand in mind," he cheekily replied.

kamia laughed, "i'm inclined to disagree but i'll give it to you."
"thanks," laughed lando as he slipped his hand into the girl's beside him.

lando's nerves only grew once their palms met. he took an unnoticeable deep breath, attempting to ease his thoughts.

"you have to give me a twirl in this, i need a 360," lando confidently requested.
"really?" kamia chuckled, "are you ready?"
"yeah of course," lando smiled as he lifted her hand in the air.

kamia smiled as she gave him one twirl.
lando was forced to catch the drool that nearly fell from his mouth. he nibbled on his bottom lip, scanning the girl before him from head to toe.

"what the fuck are you staring at like that?" kamia laughed.
"i'm staring at you, kam," lando smirked, "one more turn."
"that was all you're getting, babe,"

"what? that's not fair,"
"this is our first date, lando. breathe breathe,"
he laughed, "don't tell me to breathe."

🤍

should i make these "real life" chapters more often & longer or stick to the shorter ones and focus more on the group chat? i hope that makes sense😭