A Tantalizing Kiss

"Mason!" My sister called from outside of my bedroom door "Get your lazy ass up!"

I groaned, pushing my body up off the bed. Sunlight peaked into the room, proving that I had once again slept through my alarm clock.

I walked over to the closet, running a hand through my hair. I grabbed a pair of jeans, slipping them on over the boxers I had worn to sleep. I pulled on a belt, grabbing a t-shirt as I walked out the door, not checking my appearance.

I loved being a guy.

"Hey" My sister, Joey, grunted from the kitchen. I pulled the shirt over my head, yawning.

"Hey." I grabbed a bowl of cereal filling it up.

"You'd better hurry or you're going to miss the bus again." She said, not caring. The last time I missed the bus, she called me in sick. That was how we rolled.

I shrugged, not caring "I'll go when I go."

"Caden's coming over tonight, ok?" She said, not really caring for my approval of the topic.

Caden was her boyfriend, as of this week. I had grown up with Caden all through-out my life. My sister and he started dating when I was only a toddler. They had split up when college rolled around for Caden. While they still met up on weekends so he could visit me, they weren't an official couple until three years ago, when my sister dropped out of med school.

Caden had already completed college and was working a successful job as an accountant. He met up with Joey and they started to date again.

The probably was, they constantly fought with each other. They could barely stand each other for more than a days, deciding to 'finally end things' between them. Unfortunately, they could barely stand to be separated from each other and within a few weeks were back together.

Joey had tried dating other mean besides Caden, but it never ended well. She would end up heartbroken and crawling back to Caden.

Caden would make a slight mistake with a girl. He wouldn't realize it was a mistake, because it was something Joey would tolerate most of the time, until it was too late. He would beg Joey to take him back.

I figured they were a perfect couple for each other.

"That's fine." I said, cramming my cereal as quickly in my mouth as possible.

"Good." Joey grabbed her cup of coffee, raising it to her lips. "Seriously, Mase, I'm not driving you into school today. I have a job interview; I can't miss it."

I raised my eyebrows "Another interview already?"

She grinned, "I've got my connections."

"Where is it?"

"I'm going to see if I can get a job as the receptionist at Dunder Mifflin."

I frowned, "I thought you said you'd quit working there."
"Where'd you get that from?" She frowned, "No, Mase, I got a second job as a hostess at Applebee's. I used to work in the mail room there, but I know the system like the back of my hand. And Boss knows I do too."

"Oh."

"Get going, you can't be late again! If you get another detention, it's ISS. You get ISS, you're going to be grounded." She threatened.