Wednesday, January 9

Today, Aishah was at her locker as normal. She was looking at me with those devious little eyes of hers.

I finally saw Brandon at Biology. I said hi, but he didn't answer. I said hi for the second time and all he said was "You're mean and you're not my friend so don't even think about talking to me anymore". "Why?" I asked. "Aishah told me all about how you injured her." He replied. " Tell me " I said. He told me that yesterday, Aishah went to him and told him that yesterday that when both of us had a chat I punched her and kicked her a slapped her until one of her teeth fell out. And since I was taking Jiu Jit Su lessons, it was more believable.
MacKenzie is still not here! Wahoo!

I went home and found out Mom was having family sharing time. I had got a dog! We had a chubby bunny competition and mom had won. So we named it Ralph.

So far today has been kind of good 😀!!

Aishah's P.O.V
That Nikki is no good and is in my way of getting Brandon. Hey I should tell Principal Winston. He did say no one should mess with me. I'll be right back.

After a talk with Principal Winston . . .

Here was our convo . . .

PW ( Principal Winston )
A ( Aishah )

A : Principal Winston, I want to tell you some thing.
PW : What is it Aishah?
A : Yesterday, me and Nikki where having a chat, then Nikki punched, kicked and slapped me.
PW : This is not done. I assure you Ms Maxwell will be suspended for 10 days.
A : Thank you Principal Winston.

Wahoo! Soon Brandon will be mine.

Then I went to Nikki and told her everything. Plus, I told her that the Principal called her parents even though he didn't. I went home and it turns out my bratty little sister, Maryam had used my lipstick to color a picture. Mom and Dad grounded her.

Bye 😀⭐️