The meet; Saturday 12 January

Recap:
I wondered what he wanted to tell me. Probably something that didn't include me.

I told my mom. She agreed. I sighed as I biked to Brandon's house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As I reached Brandon's house, I dropped my bike and rang the doorbell.

Brandon greeted me as he showed me inside. He had a pretty nice house.
It was painted brown, white and red. It had a fireplace too.

"Hi Nikki. Thanks for coming!" Brandon smiled. "Anytime" I replied.

He showed me to his room. It was painted blue, white and green. His bed was really comfy. It had 4 desks on each side of his room.

"Nikki you're the first one I'm telling this to. You promise you won't tell anyone?" "Promise" I replied.
"I/might/have/a/little/crush/on/Aishah." He said, REALLY fast.
"Oh, OK" I said, trying to hide the fact that I was disappointed.
"Nikki are you OK? You're not mad, are you?" he asked with a concerned look on his face. "No, in fact I'm happy for you!" I said, while fiddling with my fingers.

I couldn't just break his heart by telling him his crush was being mean like the former Mac.

"I'm glad you came" he said. "Me too" I looked in his chocolate brown eyes.

I went downstairs, opened the door, grabbed my bike, said goodbye and finally rode back home.

I forgot to say, out of my $100, I spent just $50!

When I got home, we had spaghetti for dinner.
I ate, changed, brushed my teeth, braided my hair and went fast asleep.

I had a nightmare where Aishah was the queen and out of all boys, BRANDON
was the king.

Aishah put me in jail for no reason. She was gonna ROAST me just for talking to Brandon. She was about to on the fire but I woke up. It was 12:02p.m. I automatically fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guys I finally updated.

I didn't update yesterday cause I was LAZY.

When I wrote this I was so MAD!