Monday 21 January

Thanks to khedijah my beautiful cousin for the idea. I love you!

Today I went to my normal classes. I had 3 before lunch. The first one, art, with Stephen. My second one, math, with Daniel. And the third one, english, with Katherine, Lily, Chloe, Zoey and Aishah.

All my classes were over so I went for lunch.
I was looking at table 30, were my friends were sitting.

Then suddenly, I bumped into 2 girls, they were Chloe and Zoey.
"We need to talk, about us" they both said. I decided to just get it over with.

We went to table 15, the most deserted table in the whole cafeteria.
This was our convo:

Chloe : Please Nikki, we want to be BFFs again.

Zoey : The only reason we were hanging out with Aishah was because she said if we didn't, she would physically, emotionally and mentally hurt you.

Nikki : OMG! I'm so sorry guys, BFFs?

Chloe and Zoey: Forever.

Nikki: Now come on. I have to introduce you to some people. This Katherine, Daniel, Stephen and Lily.

Chloe and Zoey: Hi.

The rest: Hey.
End of convo.

I decided to ignore Brandon & Aishah and not tell Chloe and Zoey that Katherine and the rest were my replacements, yet.

Turns out MacKenzie moved to Northampton Hills Academy. And just after we became friends. ( Sorry if I repeated this line )

My birthday is in a week. WOOHOO!!!!!!!