A misunderstanding pt1

Going on a night out with your best friends was always the highlight of your week. You had just walked in to josie's, not your favourite place but the boys always bought your drinks there. Foggy pulled out his phone calling Matt to come join them. "Hey Matt, (y/n) and I are at josie's. I thought you might want to keep your girlfriend who you claim isn't your girlfriend from molesting me all night" he joked, earning a smile from you. " climb off who ever your on top of and get your ass here" foggy whispered hoping you didn't hear his comment.

But you did. You see the thing is you was in fact matts girlfriend but you never told anyone. You both didn't want to hurt foggy or make him feel like a third wheel, plus it was still early doors for your relationship. You had only been together two months.

The pair of you sat in a booth drinks in hand. You was dying to know what foggy meant by that comment, okay he didn't know you was together but still was there something he knew and you didn't? "Foggy what did you mean?" You asked stirring the ice cubes in your glass with a straw. His full attention was on you, he raised a brow.

He realised you heard his comment, and tried his best to worm his way out of it in true foggy style. " oh you know what it's obvious you two are dating, even tho Matt Denys it" he explained not once making eye contact with you. You saw right through him, the pair of you have been friends for years. You know when he's trying to climb out of the grave he just dug himself.

You sighed " no the last part", your gaze going deep into his soul. Foggy swallowed hard, oh he was either in deep shit or he had gotten Matt in some serious trouble." (y/n) it was a joke" he chuckled, trying to play it off with humour. Finishing his drink in one swift motion.

Foggy tried to make his escape via the bar for another drink, but you quickly grabbed his wrist stopping him in his tracks. "Didn't sound like one" you deadpanned, your facial expression was unreadable. The perfect poker face."You know how I like to tease him" he commented trying to break free from your grip.

You gripped on to his wrist tighter, there was no way in hell you was letting him get out of this one. Well not without an answer. "Foggy" you snapped, having enough of this little game he was playing. Yes he was protecting his best friend but, you needed to know. Matt was the man you was falling deeper in love with everyday.

"Okay, okay. Matt has a bit of a reputation with the ladies" he explain, not able to make eye contact with you. You thought that Foggy was your best friend, the one who would always look out no matter what. "And your only just telling me now?" You shouted at him "Thought it was a little obvious" foggy mumbled.

You loosened your grip to finish your drink, slamming the glass down on to the table. In the moment you were re thinking everything about yours and Matts relationship. Red flags started to spring into your mind. The scratches and bruises that littered his body, disappearing in the middle of the night, it all started to add up.

"How do you know this? Does he tell you?" You quizzed, keeping perfect eye contact with Foggy. He squirmed under your gaze, he realised he had seriously fucked up and you wasn't in the mood for playing games. "Not exactly" Foggy said as he fidgeted with the empty glass in his hands. "Explain" you demanded.

Foggy told you all about how he would call Matt up and he would sound out of breath, groan when ever he moved. He just put two and two together and assumed he was hitting a home run. The thought never crossed Foggy's mind to tell you of Matt's escapades, after all you were just friends.

A lone tear rolled down your cheek as you listened to what he was explaining. Foggy paused to take a breath looking up at you, "you ok y/n?" He asked, his eyes full of concern as his facial expression softened. "I've been dating Matt for the last two months and I think I'm pregnant" you confessed.

"Holy shit"