best friend (sj)

Summary: y/n's aunty is cate,she is on set for a couple scenes for BW and she meets Scarlett for the first time.

Age: 2 1/2

________
Y/ns pov:
I was on dis big set when all of a sudden this nice looking women walked up to me "Hiya honey, my name's Scarlett! Are you lost?" She ask
ed me "Hi! I'm Y/n!, No I'm here with aunty cate." I told her nicely

Scarletts pov:
I never knew cate and a sister let alone a niece, "come her let's go back to cate. Yeh?" I asked as a was taking her back to cate we had a very nice conversation about her age and her favorite colour, favorite animal then she asked me about my favorite colour and my favorite animal. When we got back to cate she almost screamed "Aunty Cate!!" she let go of my hand and ran into cate's arms as Cate held her close. "Thanks for bringing her back here, she has a habit of walking of and talking to strangers. I'm always telling her about stranger danger always goes in one ear out the other" she told me "ah no worries,she is an amazing girl anyway, when is her mum coming to pick her up?" I asked " oh i have full custody and her babysitter called in sick today so i had to take her" she told me "oh God I'm so sorry i didn't know" i rambled on before she stopped me "get scar it's okay my sister was a drug addict, it's fine though,take the rest of the day of"
"Okay you sure?" "Of course ❤️"

_________
Little short one for you!