Chapter 7

"You may now kiss the bride."

Undertaker obliged, kissing me deeply, to which I didn't really respond to, earning me an annoyed look when he pulled away.

He took off down the aisle with me in tow, running around the seats and outside while people shouted joyfully for the 'happy couple', to which I wanted to say, "I'll let you know if I see them," but in the interest of pleasing Undertaker, I refrained and stayed silent.

It was still raining just as heavy as before, I had to say.

Apparently, Undertaker had instructed someone to come outside with a boom box and blast classic songs.

The damn man twirled me off the extensive porch, one that would have been perfectly fine to dance on. The guests stayed up there and watched as Undertaker pulled me into a fox trot in the storm, snickering when I slipped several times.

My dress was completely soaked, and clung to me in the worst of places. Undertaker, on the other hand, was wet, but didn't even seem to notice, just kept on dancing, and somehow, not slipping in the mud. He pulled me into his chest at the end of the song, one I'll remember forever, ( Whatever song you'd play first at your wedding, it doesn't matter for this particularly) to loud cheers and shouts.

We went on that way, dancing a few more songs in the rain until I began shivering and keeping closer to his body, inhibiting his perfect steps. He spun me all the way back to the porch, where someone had set up tables of food and drink, a DJ stand and a large wedding cake perfectly centered in the middle.

Someone handed me a warm towel amidst the crowd.

Undertaker carted me inside while others began to dance, letting us slip between them.

" I had a reception dress too, love. This one isn't for you to pick. I just had to see you in it; I know you'll love it. Stay here," He disappeared in a split second, leaving me alone with my thoughts, which were somewhat dismal. I didn't have much time however; he was back quickly.

He held out a breathtaking black dress to me.

"Ohhh

"Ohhh..." I said in delight. "It's so beautiful!" I cried, taken by his marvelous choice.

He smirked. "Glad you like it, love."

" Well, get changed and meet me back outside," He said affirmatively, disappearing back into the cheering crowd in an instant.

I supposed he decided not to change himself, despite the fact that he was soaking and must have been freezing.

I ran a comb through my dripping hair. I put on the dress, fabric trailing off of me, and surprisingly, the embroidered train didn't even trip me as I'd been afraid.

I had always looked better in black more so than other colors, something I often forgot.

Undertaker clearly knew how to exploit that.

The dress made me feel absolutely beautiful. As I stepped out onto the slick wooden pavilion, everyone stared; even Undertaker had a slight purplish 'blush' on his pale cheeks.

"That's my wife!" He exclaimed jovially, rushing from the other side of the patio to pick me up and swing me around to immense cheering.

"My wife, yes, my wife, my wife!" He whispered in my ear like a threat, sending my heart to the pits of my stomach; he really had to ruin this beautiful moment, didn't he?

The cake was rolled out. It was breathtaking, a big, black cake with silver edible 'pearls' on each of the three tiers. I suddenly felt sick to my stomach. In a wedding, didn't you traditionally cut the cake together, as a couple? The idea was so sickening to me that I began going limp in his arms, loud screams of horror and absolute shock weaving through the crowd; I would have fallen if not for Undertaker's tight grip, tighter than it needed to be and slightly pinching my skin.

"It must be the cold!!" Mey-rin exclaimed with her hands to her mouth, staying as far away as socially acceptable. A few others I didn't recognized rushed to me, having to push off the train multiple times to view me properly. Undertaker tsked from the corner after setting me down rather roughly on the floor. You could feel the anger rolling off of a him, a reason in which many others seemed to pick up on, staying out of his general vicinity.

I was carried inside by two men I didn't recognize.

They layed me on a silk-draped cream-marichatto colored lounge that was slightly damp from some guest's umbrella, which they had pushed aside and was left to drip onto Undertaker's pristine floor.

Undertaker followed close behind looking annoyed, a few stray concerned guests tagging behind him. I realized they were representing my 'family' although they were no doubt hired. After all, he knew and greeted the people wearing purple flowers, one of which was stuck in his jacket pocket, but had never once acknowledged the persons wearing blue ones like the one pinned to my shoulder strap.

I closed my eyes tightly, hoping I could sleep on the couch with ease. The answer?

No.

Undertaker roughly shook me when the others left the room.

"Get up!" He growled. "-You're humiliating me! What do you think you're doing?? Huh? Passing out on the goddamn floor? Everyone thinks you've got a cold or something, they all want to go home and let you rest, so you're going to get up and brush yourself off and then you're going to go outside and tell everyone that you're fine."

I decided to play like I was actually sick.

"I-I really don't feel that well, maybe they should go hom---" He slapped me clean accross the cheek.

"Did you not hear me?? Outside, now! I'm not exactly the best person to lie to, (y/n). Don't try that again. I know when you're lying, and next time the punishment will be much more severe," He scoffed when I sat there in shock. "Are you getting up or do I have to drag you?!?" I pulled myself up, complying and rubbing my sore cheek. That was probably the hardest slap I've ever received in my life. He stormed out the double front-doors.

I began brushing myself off and and fixing my train.

...Preparing for the next fresh hell.