5|Abditory

Abditory

(n.) A safe repository for valuables; a hiding place
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

) A safe repository for valuables; a hiding place▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Nobody's POV

Kosho had found you. It was unbelievable, really. He was always so loyal to Madam Suliman along with his 3 creepy blonde look-alikes. His top priority was always to serve Suliman and her studies. He carried you outside, past the royal guards. Kosho thought he could get away with this, but one stopped him.

"Ah, where are you off to? What's in your hand?" You bit your lip in fear.

"I found a rotting rodent. I thought I'd give it a proper burial." Everyone at the palace already knew that Kosho was fond of all animals, including critters and rodents. When the two of you were younger, he would show off his collection of bugs sometimes. The guard leaned forward with a suspicious look etched onto his face.

"Believe me, the sight is quite horrific." This made the guard lean back again.

"Don't take too long, young friend." Kosho bowed and left in a hurry. You weren't really able to see much, as he carefully had his hands wrapped around you. He hummed a relaxing melody, as he continued walking.

"Y/n. We're in a bustling street now. If I let you go now, you can blend in. Just try not to get squashed whilst you're still in your miniature state." As he opened his hands, you saw the many people walking around. Some people were loitering at stands and some were having a good time with their friends.

"Thank you Kosho." Your voice was squeaky and hard to hear, but magic made it loud enough for him to hear you perfectly. He moved closer to one of the many vendors and got down on his knees to let you down. Before you hid under the cloth of the stall, you looked back at your childhood friend. He was smiling at you. Returning the favor, you quickly ran away. In hopes, you'd be able to reach Howl in time. What if he had moved his castle? What if you were too late? When you felt your body start to grow, you jumped out of the current stand you were in, and into the crowd of people. There, you grew to your original size. A warm ray of sunshine washed over you. It felt like a hug. You eyed your surroundings, trying to find a way out of the crowd.

You weren't sure where to go. Howl's castle could be anywhere. You had been stuck in your room for days if not weeks. That's when you remembered. The castle had a magic door. Markl used it for their customers. Since you were in a crowded area, that would mean you were close to one of Markl's shops. You started asking around, to see if anyone knew what you were talking about. Luckily, a little boy led you to the shop since he had to get something for his mom. When you knocked on the door, you waited for someone to open it.