JAON VOORHEES

3rd POV

Y/N: OH MY GOD WHY DO I HAVE TO COME TO THIS DUMB ASS LAKE THATS BEEN CLOSED FOR OVER THIRTY YEARS AND HAVE TO CLEAN IT!?! at least there paying me 50,000 dollars.

Y/N parks the car into the driveway and begins to walk towards the cabins. As he does he sees blood on the ground.

Y/N:................

He sneezes and continues to walk. He makes his way over to one of the cabins and opens the door. He stares inside. There's no one in there. Yet. It feels like someone's watching him.

Y/N: you know if I was ever in a horror movie I would make the smart ass decision and just straight up bolt.

He says as he begins to clean up to place.

Y/N: like i swear people be tripping in horror movies. Like god damn fucking forget your friends they asses are dead.

He begins to sweep the place up and sighs.

Y/N: I mean. I can sorta get why you wanna save them but like for real. If you by yourself the smart thing to do it bo-

He stops. He looks around again. He swore he heard breathing just now.

Y/N: hey. Don't breathe loudly if your gay.

Nothing.

Y/N: well I guess whoever was breathing so loud is GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY-

Suddenly he dodged a giant hatchet.

Y/N: EYO WHAT THE FU-

Y/N: YO WAIT!!! YOUR THAT ONE DUDE FROM THE NEWS!!! What was it-RIGHT!!! JASON GAY VOORHEES!!!! WITH YOUR LOUD ASS BREATHING!!!!!

Jain swings his hatchet and Y/N dodges. His hatchet gets stuck and Y/N begins to beat him with the broom he had.

Y/N: TAKE THIS YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!! YOU TRYING TO TAKE MY ONE CHANCE TO EARN 50 K!!! I AINT LETTING SOME LITTLE BITCH TAKE THA-

Jason tore out the hatchet and swung it cutting the broom in half. Y/N looks at the broom then back to him.

Y/N: hey bro look I was just kidding I can show you the cams-

Jason raises his hatchet and Y/N quickly sprints out and heads for his car. As he grabs the door he stops.

Y/N: ok. Jason is trying to kill me. I'm next to my car. There's only one thing that a smart guy would do............buuuuuuut I'm getting paid 50 grand to clean this place up sooooooooooooo-

Meanwhile Jason arrived at Y/N's car. He checked inside. He wasn't in there. Jason slashed his tires and began to walk around. As he walked around a corner he saw something coming.

 As he walked around a corner he saw something coming