FREDDY KUGER

So. Cause idk what y'all's waifus are. I'm making a pure scene and a unholy scene with you and your Waifu. Also. Let me know who's y'all's waifus are.

3rd POV

Unholy scene.

Y/N: ahhhhhh how was that W/N?

W/N: t-that was amazing master....

Y/N: yeeeee I did pretty good right?

W/N: I wanna go one more round but I'm so tired.....I'll see you tomorrow morning. Hopefully wearing nothing.

Y/N blushes brightly as he smiled

Y/N: HELL YEAH TOMMORROW HERE I COME!!

W/N: just like I did a moment ago...........

Y/N closes his eyes as he falls asleep.

Pure scene.

Y/N: today was amazing W/N......

W/N: yes!!! I'm so glad you and I were able to spend so much time with each other today!!! I love you!!

She hugged him tightly and Y/N blushes bright red as he hugged her.

W/N: I love you..........

Y/N: me too.........good night........

He closes his eyes and drifts off to sleep.

Y/N opens his eyes and finds himself in a factory of some sort. He begins to walk around before he hears a voice.

W/N: Master. I'm dumping you.

Y/N: W-WAIT WHAT!?!

W/N: your nothing but weebo who wished for his waifu to become real!!!! You could have wished for anything but you brought me to life? What a dumbass.

Y/N: W-WHAT!?!? P-PLEASE WAIT-

She suddenly disappears and her(or his. I don't judge.) voice echoes all throughout the factory. Y/N's head drops as he stares at the ground. A man begins to laugh as W/N's voice fades away.

Freddy: awww such a shame with what happened to your-

Y/N: WAIT!!! YOUR THAT CHEAP KNOCK OFF OF  SCARY TERRY!!!!

Freddy: w-what? No........IM FREDDY KUGER!!!!

Y/N:............what a dumbass name.

Freddy: I'm sorry what-

Y/N: do you at least say bitch?

Freddy: no. I make funny puns-

Y/N: CHEAP KNOCK OFF!!!

Freddy grumbles before snapping his fingers. The entire room went dark before the lights went back on. There in front of Y/N was W/N stabbed by multiple stakes and A Hatchet. Y/N's eyes widened as he touches her face. Tear stream down his face as Freddy approaches him.

Freddy: tell me. How'd that make ya feel? Did it PIERCE your heart a bi-

 How'd that make ya feel? Did it PIERCE your heart a bi-