CHUCKY

Fun fact about me. This is probably the most scared thing I'm scared of. Killer clowns on side of road? Run em over. Guy chasing me with a knife? Run as fast as my legs can go or hit him with something. Dolls? They scare the shit out of me because there so creepy. If I see a creepy doll I avoid it all costs. If it moves. I throw it away and pray to god I don't find it in my room the next morning staring at me.

3rd POV

Y/N: WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!?!

W/N: this? It's a doll I found at a garage sale!!!

Y/N: that things creepy as hell there's no way We're keeping it!!!

W/N: please?

Y/N: no!

Y/N looks away before slightly glancing at her.

W/N: PWWWEEEEAAASSSEEEEEE?

Blood falls from his nose before sighing.

Y/N: fine. But if I die. Delete my search history. Actually just throw the computer out the window and the thing that connects to the computer that holds all the data.

W/N: ok!!!

Timeskip

Y/N yawns as he walks down stares and head for the fridge. It's midnight and he's hungry like the man he is. He opens the fridge and pulls out some milk and begins to drink it before stopping and turning around. Sitting on the chair is the doll W/N bought.

Y/N:............

Chucky:..........

Y/N:................

Chucky:............

Y/N:............................say nothing if your a lil play bitch.

Chucky:..................

Y/N: heh. Lil prison bi-

Chucky: bitch your the one with a stupid face.

Y/N stops. He turns to chucky.

Y/N:..........................did you just-

Chucky: yeah I fucking talked what are ya deaf?

Y/N: I don't know are you a doll with the most stupid ass face ever?

Chcuky: did you know that one in two people are gay? I'm not gay. So you must be.

Y/N: try telling that to my Waifu a few hours ago.

Chcuky: oh believe me. I'll be sure to pay a visit to that paradise called her pussy.

Y/N: YOU SON OF A-

Y/N runs at him and grabs chcuky before throwing him to the wall. He's breathing hard and sighs.

Y/N: god I just wanna slee-

Chcuky: god you throw like a little FUCKER!!!

Y/N: SHUT UP YOU LITTLE SHIT WITH LEGS!!!

Chcuky: OVERGROWN ASSHOLE!!!

Y/N: LITTLE RED HEAD SACK OF SHIT!!!

Chcuky: BITCH WITH A DICK!!!

Y/N: FUCKING ANNABELLE WANNABE!!!!

Chcuky: HEY I CAME BEFORE HER AND I WAS MORE FUNNY!!!!

Y/N: AT LEAST SHE MADE SOME PEOPLE SHIT THEMSELVES!!!! ALL YOU DO IS MAKE PEOPLE LAUGH AT HOW FUCKING PATHETIC YOUR ASS IS!!!! ALL I GOTTA DO IS THROW YOU INTO A FIRE AND YOUR LITTLE WANNABE BITCH ASS IS DEAD!!!!