THE NUN

Heads up. I'm also making this all connected in a way. Not like let's say you lose an arm you lose an arm for the rest of the story but more like you remember every fight you've been in. You'll see why I'm saying this.

3rd POV

*sound of toilet flushing*

Y/N: god damn that was a massive shit..........

Y/N leaves the tree and heads inside of the church. He turns on his flashlight and looks around.

Y/N: ok.................this place is deeply as hell.

Y/N walks around and sees Jesus on the cross. He stares at it. He puts his hands together.

Y/N: praise the lord Jesus Christ and any mother fuckers who dare try and defy him. Also sorry for swearing a lot.

Y/N continues to wander around the church. He had been told that weird stuff was happening and when he questioned why they asked him. They said they knew he killed Jason Voorhees and thought he could handle immortals so why not a demonic entity, they said that if he didn't they would put him in jail for killing him. Y/N then brought up the argument that he did the world a favor and they knew he was right. They offered 50,000 dollars which he gladly accepted. At the moment. He knew absolutely nothing except this place was haunted.

Y/N: man this place is weird............like seriously. Who would haunt a church? Better yet why not a club? Like seriously if I ever become a spirit I wanna haunt and posses a hooters waitress..........

He contird to walk around and as he walked around a corner he saw a long hallway and at the end was a person dressed as a nun.

Y/N:...........................nope.

He turned around and immediately went for the door.

Y/N: NOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPE!!!!

As he was about leave the doors slammed. He sighed. He opened up his duffel bag and pulled out a soda and cracked it open and began to drink it before turning to the Jesus on the cross again.

Y/N: must be weird for a nun to be possessing your place eh?

He sighed as he stood up. He brushed himself off and turned around to be face to face with the nun.

Y/N: ah shi-

He was suddenly sent crashing through multiple rows of benches. He stood up pissed off.

Y/N: OK!!!! FORGIVE ME GOD BUT IMA SEND THIS BITCH TO HELL IN YO HOUSE!!!

Y/N charged at her and pulled out two guns and fired at her. She just walked towards him as the bullets just hit her. Y/N threw a punch but before it could even hit he was sent flying to the wall making a crack in it. He got up before dodging multiple pieces of wood sent flying at him. As he hid behind a pillar he pulled out two pistols and took a deep breathe before coming out of there and looked around and didn't see her.