MICHEAL MYERS

3rd POV

It's Halloween night. And on Halloween night. All the demons and monsters arise form the dead to cause mayhem and mischief. But this year is different. For this year. There is a very pissed off man. A man who fears nothing. Is here to protect those who cannot protect themselves....A man......who curses more then he should.

Y/N: GET. BACK. IN. THE. FUCKING. GRRRROOOOUUUNNNDDD!!!!

Y/N was kicking a ghost in the face pushing it into a grave. He then grabbed a shovel and smashed it over the ghosts head. He was breathing hard before sighing with relief and threw the shovel. He yawned and then began to walk back home. He had just been hired to take care of a little ghost problem and had finally finished. He got in his car and started up the engine. He grabbed the wheel and then stopped. He looked around and saw nothing.

Y/N: huh............you'd think something would have happened by now.......maybe some prick trying to kill me........maybe I'll actually have a relaxing year...........nah. There's always some big bad guy with a hatchet or knife trying to kill someone.

Y/N then drives away. Little did he know. There was someone waiting for him. Someone........who may even rival hi-

Y/N: OI!!! DID I JUST HEAR THAT RIGHT NARRATOR!?!

Uh.............how are you-

Y/N: I've met god. You really think I wouldn't be able to hear you?

Fair enough. Anyway. Just drive home to your waifu.....

Y/N: will do giant deep that's probably not your real voice narrator.

F*ck you.

Y/N finally arrives home and heads inside to find W/N cooking food and failing a bit as there was a giant fire. She turned to Y/N crying.

W/N: I-I-I-I don't know what happened WAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

Y/N sighs before grabbing the pan and yeeting it out the window shattering it. Both stare at the window before Y/N turns to her.

Y/N: want me to go get some sushi?

W/N nods excitedly and Y/N smiles and rubs her head. Y/N walks back outside and begins to walk down the road.

Y/N: it's always nice to take walks dark at night on Halloween.....................where are all the kids?

Y/N had just now noticed this. There were almost no kids. And the kids that were outside were more like teens just smoking and other dumb shit. Y/N continues to walk down to road until he stops. He stands there for a moment before sweating a bit.

Y/N: where's that piano music coming from..........

He continues to walk down the road while looking around a bit. It wasn't that he was scared. It was more like he was trying to find out how he was continuously listening to a piano at the exact same tempo and sound volume without it decreasing or increasing in sound with him walking down the road.

Y/N: gotta admit though. That's some pretty "menacing" music...................get it? Cause ya know jojo is all about menacing and it's a piano and I'm.......im calling it menacing...........really no one? Narrator?

I thought it was funny-

Y/N: shut up your the one who made me say that joke.

Y/N continues down the road before someone is running towards him covered in blood.