𝗖𝗵. 𝟭𝟳

(h/c) = hair color

(h/c) = hair color

Today, Gojo-sensei gave you a break! So, you took this time to visit a little pastry shop you found when you first came here with Yuji. So, you put your hair up in a ponytail, a shirt, and a skirt that wasn't too short.

You went to order some desserts for you and Yuji. You know that he's been training really hard and he deserves some treats! Although, you couldn't help but feel like someone was watching every single one of your moves. You kept looking around, but didn't find a clue. Maybe because your eyesight wasn't the best.

"Oh, my.. look at her soft, (h/c) hair! I love when she puts it up, it shows all of her features," a curse was watching you closely, with a small blush on his face.
"You've been watching her for a while, Mahito. Don't you think you'll get caught?"
"Ah.. don't worry, Geto! Actually, it'll even make it better if she notices me! Did you see how she was looking at me when she first talked to me?"
'Gosh.. this damn curse. She's dangerous to be around and can probably destroy him, but he doesn't even care the slightest.'

After walking out of the pastry shop, you walked home, scrolling through your phone while you walked. Suddenly, you felt a person bumping into you, almost making you drop the pastries in your hand.

"Oh, gosh! Sorry!" You quickly apologized.
"No, I'm sorry. I should've been looking where I was going, sorry," the guy panicked. "A-are you okay?"
"Me? Oh, yes, I'm great! Don't worry, it's not that big of a deal. Bumping into people happens a lot," you smiled.

The guy had brown hair that covered one side of his eye. He looked the same age as you. His cheeks were slightly pink, probably because this conversation was kind of awkward.

"M-my name's Junpei," he mumbled.
'Oh, gosh, what am I doing?! You could've just started waking home again, why are you suddenly continuing the conversation?!' He was cursing himself in his mind right now, wanting to punch himself because now you're gonna look at him in disgust and call him a weirdo. But, that never happened. Instead, you smiled and put your hand out for a shake.

"My name is Y/n! It's nice to meet you, Junpei."
"O-oh.. yeah, it's nice to meet you too."

Junpei smiled and shook your hand softly. This was the first time he has talked to a nice girl. Wow.. must be his lucky day, huh?

"Oh, uhm.. I actually have to go in a bit. Do you mind if I get your number?" You asked, realizing Yuji might be worried about you because going to the pastry shop isn't a long walk and shouldn't take too long.

"M-my number..? O-of course!"

。。。

"I'm back," you announced, putting down the desserts on the table. "What took you so long!?" Yuji walked up to you and started shaking your shoulders violently. "The shop wasn't even that long, you said you'll be back quickly!"

"Calm down! I just got distracted and found a new friend! But, I brought pastries for you, so don't get mad.."

'Ah, typical Y/n,' Yuji smiled and patted your head. "Sorry.. I just got worried, you know? There's a lot curses these days and I go-.."

"Y/n-chan~!" Gojo-sensei came through the door. "I saw food in your hand, did you bring them for me?"

"Oh, uh-.. I brought it for all three of us. Enjoy," you smiled.

 Enjoy," you smiled