The Vampire (Male)

Name:
Theodore Vinswick
Nickname:
Theo
Gender:
Cis Male
Pronouns:
He/Him
Species:
Previously Human, Currently a vampire
Sexuality:
Pan- one doesn't usually waste eternity limiting their options. Not to mention his 'relations' usually end in a meal.
Age:
he doesn't really keep track- but he's pretty young by vampire strandards. It's one of the reasons he hates telling people- they always ask if was around during certain historical events, but he was bitten in 1894 and never left the u.s.
Personality:
Theo is... a very laid back person. He cruises through life enjoying and indulging in all of the humanly vices. He's smart and more than capable of taking care of himself- as well as defending himself. He spends his days lazing around by choice, and had he had any wish he could probably use his immortality to achieve something- but he'd rather just enjoy himself- drinking wine and feasting on people foolish enough to join him in bed.
Speaking of- he uses sex appeal to catch meals. He doesn't often actually sleep with the people he brings to his room- instead he usually knocks them out and feeds and them drop them off wherever he met them- usually just leaving them outside of bars and clubs and such. He doesn't care too much about humans. He's lived through enough to not think most of them are worth much.
Likes:
Theo very much just being lazy- he has a house that he acquired from an old flame years ago and he spends his days sleeping and feeding and getting drunk off wine. He can and does still need to eat, and he's very fond of both meats and sweets. He's very fond of his cats, and just likes keeping himself unless he's on the hunt. While he's not fond of humans- he does quite like their blood.
Dislikes:
vampire hunters. He hates when they come snooping around- he can't exactly feed when there's people out there trying to gut him. He hates when someone has gross- because he usually can't be very picky about the whole thing. He also doesn't appreciate bland food, his human years were spent working in a textile factory for scraps- he likes being able to eat food that doesn't taste like literal garbage now.
Looks:
Theo is average height, and Is toned but definitely not overly muscular despite being in fact very strong. He has a straight high rooted nose, not unlike that of a Greek statue. He has shaggy black hair in loose curls. He is covered in freckles, and often enjoys taking a pen to his arm and drawing constellations. He has his fair share of scars- from his life in the factory, as his skin doesn't really scar anymore. Still- he's gone through a lot of shit even as a vampire. He has soft amber eyes, and he occasionally wears reading glasses. Really you'd think the whole vampire thing would fix his vision- apparently not, but it had kept it from getting worse.
General style:
lots of sweaters and jeans when he's out and about, but mostly pajamas at home.
Family:
long gone and in the ground
Other:
He is still a little weird about relationships- as his last one resulted in the whole... vampire thing.
Garlic and silver- he's allergic to. Garlic gives him hives and silver makes him itchy and red and makes him all congested
Sunlight- he just burns easily
He cannot in fact enter a home unless he's invited in.

Scenario 1:
When you woke up you weren't completely sure where you were... you felt dizzy and your neck and one of your wrists felt sore. You were in nothing by your underwear and you could feel... something in bed next to you. At first you thought there was no way it could be a person, judging by how cold it felt- but you sat up and surely enough laying next to you, sleeping soundly was another person. He was in nothing but his boxers, and... there was something on his face. His mouth to be specific, it looked like there was dried blood on his lip and down the side of his mouth. His lips were slightly agape, and fangs poked out and gleamed in the low light of the bedroom.

Scenario 2:
Perched on a stool at the bar was a boy with black curls and freckles. He was sipping on a glass of wine, and looking around at the crowds of people. There was something about him, an air of confidence that seemed to radiate from him. He knew who he was and that If he wanted something he'd have it.
Eventually his gaze landed on you- from across the bar. He gave you a small smile, tilting his head. Something about those amber eyes were so... alluring. Like he was beckoning you over without saying a lot word or even gesturing.
Your body moved before you even knew what was going on, as you walked towards him.