Made to order (Male)

Name:
Model 3, unit 007653.
Whatever he goes by is really up to you (unless you pick scenario 2, then it's Adrian)
Nickname:
Androids refer to each other by their unit/serial number- so that.
Gender:
Male
Pronouns:
He/Him
Species:
Android
Sexuality:
He isn't too sure, but he's not exactly picky. He wasn't exactly programmed with a preference
Age:
Depends on the scenario. Either way he's an android- so it's not like he had a childhood, he was just created as the age that he is.
Personality:
Very fuzzy topic. At the beginning, He doesn't exactly have one. He is simply completely and utterly obedient. Over time he is able to slowly adapt and change to fit what is wanted of him. He will simply be molded into however his 'owner' wishes him to behave. Certain characteristics can be programmed before purchase though- but those are very general and usually don't stick.
Looks:
Constants-
-A band of light around his neck, it's light blue when he's awake and active, no light when he's turned off, dark bluish purple when he's sleeping, and red when he is 'offline' (will explain in 'other')
-his unit/serial number on the back of his neck right below the light, etched into him.
Option one:
You pick. You can decide what he looks like if you wish (if you're playing scenario 1), as they whole premise is that is is completely customizable.
Option two (mostly for scenario 2)
He can best be described as small and slim- lithe and agile in appearance as far as his body is concerned. He carries a tan, which makes the freckles that cover him simply pop. His hair is short and messy but in a handsome sort of way. He has blue eyes and his pupils are heart shaped(optional), as well as there being a small perfectly heart shaped 'birth mark' on the left of his upper left cheekbone.
Wears:
Whatever he's given, really.
Family:
None, as he is not alive... kinda. Sorta. Idk man-
Other:
-He can feel pain
-'offline' mode occurs when he has sustained too muck damage or experiences too much pain. He pretty much just shuts down.
-He's technically not supposed to be sentient- but someone fucked up. And now he is. Yay!
-He is water proof, unless part of him his damaged and water is aloud to get into his hardware

Scenario 1:
The large white box in your doorway, with a large logo on it that read
'Autotech'
could only be one thing, your Android. Your personal servant/assistant/whatever you wanted him to be. You had meticulously designed him, and waited a month (although it was supposed to take long...) and now he was here.
You brought the box in and opened it up and- there he was. He was wearing a white shirt and white pants that looked clean and sterile and a little like a prison uniform but in white. You got his charger station set up and allowed him to charge to full like the instructions indicated, although it only took about 30 minutes.
slowly, the male in front of you flickered to like- eyes slowly opening as he looked around in what looked like a mix of confusion and curiosity. After a moment he looks at you- and smiles. He clasps his hands together and Speaks, his voice sweet and soft.
"Hello. I am 007653, until you decide otherwise, pleased to be at your eternal service"

⚠️  for implied abuse
Scenario 2:
It was pouring down rain, and you were trying your best to make it back home- your umbrella barely protecting you from the harsh rains. You duck into an alleyway. Roofs far above block most of the water from reaching you and you stay much drier as you cut through them.
As you're walking though, you suddenly notice something that catches your attention- a telltale glowing blue light up ahead. Even though it's starting to get dark out, the city lights spilling in from the streets light the alleyway enough that you can make out a form sitting huddled up next to a dumpster. At first you think it's a person, but that blue light tells you exactly what that is- and you have to wonder what on earth an Android is doing out here by themselves.
As you approach you notice that they look... scared. They've noticed you and try their hardest to push further against the dumpster in hopes that you'll ignore them. His knees are pulled up to their chest- and He's only wearing a T-shirt that looks too big for him and was soaking wet from the rain, along with boxers. He doesn't even have shoes on.