Crime doesnt pay... unless you get away with it (Male)

Name:
Kaven Mastiff
Nickname:
Some people call him 'Mutt' because of his last name, so that's kinda just what he goes by, even though he's not the biggest fan of it.
Gender:
Cis Male
Pronouns:
He/They
Species:
Human
Sexuality:
Bi, with a preference for Men
Age:
19
Personality:
Kaven is the human embodiment of Teen Angst. He spends a majority of his time bitter and hating the world, along with everyone in it. He does whatever he wants whenever he wants with reckless abandonment- and he's spent his life running from the consequences of those actions. He's crude and snappy and has become defensive and hot headed due to never being taken seriously and generally being smaller and weaker than his peers.
He has a distaste for authority or anyone who tries to tell him what to do- for obvious reasons. He tends not to settle very well either- moving around from city to city.
Looks:
They're around 5'4, scrawny and pale. They have blue eyes. Although one is noticeably darker and more teal, and the other is a very light blue. His hair chin length, fluffy, and  is a light brown, with bleach blond streaks in the front. He's constantly covered in colorful bandages and has hair clips in his hair.

General style:
hoodies and jeans mostly- usually quite colorful and pastel.
Family:
They have a mom, dad, two older brothers an older sister, and a younger brother, and a younger sister- but he isn't in contact with them and shares a very obvious distaste for their parents and older brothers.
Other: they do be a criminal. Not gonna lie- he has a warrant out for his arrest... multiple, actually. In a couple different states.
And also they accidentally killed a guy.

Scenario: one thing you didn't expect when you walked into your backyard after hearing a large crash, was to see a boy laying flat on his back after presumably jumping over your fence. You also didn't expect the sound of police sirens, or the panicked look on the boy's face as he pushed himself to his feet- blood dripping down the side of his head where he looks like something hit him, and leaning heavily on one foot because his other leg seemed to be injured.
You're not sure what to do, and as you're standing there in the back doorway- the boy sees you staring and his eyes go wide, obviously afraid you'll yell or scream and alert the officers of where he is- and since his body is his turned towards you, you can clearly see him gripping his side, where blood is soaking through his hoodie from a gunshot wound.