Werewolf (Male) 🛑

Name:
Erik Anderson
Nickname:
Mutt, puppy, fleabag- a various array of such names
Gender:
Cis Male
Pronouns:
He/Him
Species:
Werewolf, previously human
Sexuality:
Pan
Age:
21
Personality:
Erik is kind of a strong and silent type. He's not quite unlike a rescue dog- he has trouble trusting at first and is quite of quiet and standoffish. He can accidentally seem even mean at times but he just doesn't trust people. The more you get to know him though, the sweeter and more loyal and protective he becomes- even though it's still easy to lose his trust, and he finds it hard to put his walls down to trust in the first place.
Looks:
Human form:
He's pretty tall, but not overly so, at around 6'2. He has shaggy, kinda curly black hair that's long enough to put into a short ponytail but also short enough to just keep down. He's on a bit of the tan side- his mom was mixed but he's still pretty light skinned comparatively. He has dark brown eyes and is lean and mildly muscular.
Plus he has a brown ears and a tail, which he usually keeps hidden as he can at will.
Werewolf form:
Wolf but make it big and put it on hind legs and make it slightly more human like in build. Also he has completely brown fur.
Wolf form:
Big wolf. Big Brown wolf.
Wears:
Hoodies and jeans. Lots of hoodies and jeans- sometimes fun graphic T-shirts and jeans and jacket of some sort.
Family:
His mom passed away when he was younger- his dad was what we like to call... an a neglectful and abusive nonfunctional alcoholic father .
Other:
Erik spent every year from around 10 to 17, cleaning up his father's mess and trying to feed himself and keep his dad from losing his job by getting him up for work every morning. Eventually though when he was 15, his dad lost his job and Erik started working, mostly just to support himself and keep them from losing their house. Eventually though he was tired of his father's bullshit and ran away from home to live a better life.
Until of course he got kidnapped and turned into a werewolf. He was taken in by a pack of werewolves- although he ran away from them too within days. Now he kind of just travels. He had nowhere to go and no one to help him, so he's loving the life of an unhoused vagabond. He has a car that he lives in, and he mostly does temporary manual labor jobs. He stays in each place for somewhere between a couple hours or a couple months.

Scenario 1:
You were heading home after a long day when you noticed a strange... creature, head poking out from an alleyway, snout just barely visible in the frankly poorly lit area, but if you were observant you might be able to just barely make it out.
It was a wolf-like creature laying down right inside of an alley, barely off the sidewalk. Soft whimpers could be heard from the animal and it sounded like it was in some sort of pain

Scenario 2:
You watched as the man beyond the fence laid down his shovel in front of himself and dusted himself off. He had been working for hours under the hot sun- and you had noticed him across the street while you sat inside a coffee shop. You knew they were building something there- the old building that had been there had long rotted away and was old and unstable- they tore it down and were even redoing the foundation.
The man that was working was covered in dirt and grime, and he had been quiet the whole time he worked- not talking to his coworkers like everyone else. He just worked- although it looked like he might've been done for the day. He was putting his stuff away and collected his personal belongings in the form of a bag before heading over. He dumped his bag at a table after walking on rather casually and made a bee-line for the bathroom.
He came back a couple minutes later, cleaned up a bit but still in worn work clothes. He got an iced coffee and sat himself down at the table where he had dumped his belongings... next to your table.