The Demon (Gal)

Name:
Lisa Lake
Gender:
Female
Pronouns:
She/her
Species:
half demon, but her bloodline is extremely powerful so she's still more powerful then most full demons.
Sexuality:
Bi
Age:
17, going on 18
Personality:
she takes after her brother- and isn't the type of person to put up with anyone's shit. But unlike her brother- she's not a bully, and rather she uses her size (6'5) and strength to look after younger students and people who can't stick up for themselves. She'll cuss out teachers and students alike, and has a spitfire personality, being hot headed and almost mean much like her brother. She's not all bronze tho- and is quite smart, when it comes to school subjects. She can come across as kind of airheaded and ditzy sometimes though.
Looks:
Like previously mentioned- He's very tall, 6'5, to be exact. She's also more muscular- and is neither skinny or is she more chubby either. She's sturdy.
She has long, dark brown hair, which is usually in a loose braid or a messy bun. She isn't one for makeup, mostly because she's bad at it- but she enjoys trying to do it, or occasionally lets her friends do her makeup. She has dark brown eyes, and actually usually wears fake eye lashes because her own are honestly quite short. She also has a septum piercing.
She has a different appearance though- being a demon and all. She can enter and exit it at will- but can accidentally transform when she gets super upset or is threatened. Her skin turns gray, and he gets... just massive, her hands become more like claws, which are more black on the ends, and she grows a long tail and wings not unlike a dragon- as well as a pair of Ram like horns. Her teeth also become much more dog like.
General style:
a lot of sweaters, and mom jeans although she's almost never cold. It's not uncommon to see her in a t-shirt and shorts when it's snowing out.
She also really likes big funky earrings.
Family:
Her Older brother Asher(his chapter will be back soon) and her little brother Milo
Other:
this takes place 13 years after Asher's story- for those of you who remember him.

Scenario:
You're walking down the hallway, trying to get to class. You're going maybe a little too fast, as you got held up and are in a rush to not be late. But, as you go to turn a corner- you end up walking straight into what you at first think must be a wall, and are sent crashing to the floor as you're caught off guard.
You expect to feel the hard cold floor- but instead soon realize that someone has their arm around you and has caught you before you hit the ground.
"Oh my gosh I am so sorry!" A voice says as you realize there's a girl holding you up.
"I wasn't watching where I was going, you alright?" She asks, setting you up on your feet and looking you over as she speaks.