13. THE ATTACK ON THE WARLOCKS

"Get them ready. We will attack as soon as dawn approaches."

On the other hand, King Harlequin decided to raid the world of the warlocks as they have discovered the crown prince's to attack all by himself. It took the king for so long to decide whether or not to go against the warlocks as he was aware of the rampant growth of their power. He was scared of what the outcome will bring to the entirety of their world.

"Your majesty, should we inform the genies as well?"

Gerharde ask.

"It is better to keep them away from this. I have caused them enough suffering. I hope the land of Eutopia will be able to stand within the hands of Gowther."

"Your majesty! Prince Chesrigme!"

......

"Halt!"

The loud noise of the warlocks slowly faded as a voice echoed within the darkness of the place.

"I knew you'd come, Gowther."

As weak as he is, Chesrigme managed to utter as his body dropped as soon as the warlocks released their grips from him The sight of the prince, fully wounded, Gowther locked his cold gaze at him.

"I have yet again tell you this, you are a powerless magian yet you dared raid Gramiore all by yourself?"

"Guess I did."

Though his weakness, the prince had yet to play silly which made the genie frown at his actions.

"Well, enough with the talk your highnesses. We are indeed honoured to have you two in our very own kingdom but we have business yet to be done."

"Precisely the thing, Gramiore, let us end everything here."

Amused, Gramiore evily smiled at the sight of the king of Magus having the whole bloodline of magian. Acknowleging the presence of each one, Gowther remained unspoken but had yet to give orders with his clan on raiding the darkness. Gramiore knew long before that the genie prince was not of certain of his decision giving the princess to him. It was all his intention to appear and reveal everything to Gowther.

Lightnings, thunders, storm, wind and all other elements created such disaster within the world of the darkness as Aria, not even had anything to do, she remained weak and laid in the ground.

"Gowther!"