Lets go find Natsuna!

Natsu's POV:

I knew Natsuna was out there some where... I just hope she's safe. The Guild hall is helping me but why I'm afraid of is that we'll never find her again.

"Natsu. I know we'll find your sister, but what are we gonna do to find her? Ask around the town?" Grey says questioning me.

A smile grows on my face.

"That's not a bad idea grey! I guess you're not a lost cause after all!" I see grey looking at me with an 'You better take that back' face. I just laugh at him.

"Okay you guys! Let's split up if you find something useful then tell me immediately! Got it?"

The guild hall nods. We're coming for you Natsuna...

Natsuna's Pov:

The thought of seeing Natsu at the guild made my heart sink... I shouldn't have left him like that but I still can't go back. Natsu doesn't need me to be causing trouble at the Guild with my...
My thoughts when I hear Natsu.

"Guys We need to find Natsuna! She's the only family I have..."

I wanted to go back but I don't want to hurt him... He's my brother... But this curse... Proves I can't go near him... This curse... I can't get rid of... Without love... Natsu... I can't come back... Tears start streaming down my face.